Star Wars-COD4 Mod

I can't find my COD4 discs!
Me either, that's why I double dipped on the Steam version yesterday. $10.

$10 extra bucks in Activision's coffers, just so I can try out this stupid mod. Industry executives should take note, and consider actions like this the next time they decide to withhold mod tools to increase DLC sales.

Downloaded my copy of COD4 from Steam this morning, and picked up the mod. Will try it out tonight. Looks awesome!

I played this before over a year ago, but basically if you've been bored with call of duty this isn't any different. Same mechanics, the weapons and people just look and sound different.

why do the people look so many when they run?

Makes me want to check out that Sw mod for BF2142 again, wonder if it is still supported.

Or maybe make a decent SW fps game? MAYBE? I am sure it would be poorly received. Especially after the flops that multi player fiasco Jedi Knight series was....Or Tie Fighter???

Anyway, yeah let people mod you assholes. Makes the games last longer and sell more copies.

Finally have a reason to install it again from Steam. I had no idea that CoD:MW had a good modding community....damn I have been missing out.

ps, for those who can't find your discs.......Muwhahahahahahahahah, this is why Steam is so great :p

Played this I believe when it was in alpha and beta. Fun for a bit. Nobody else had servers running :(

Finally have a reason to install it again from Steam. I had no idea that CoD:MW had a good modding community....damn I have been missing out.

There was a really cool mod where you freeze the enemy and could thaw out your allies. The game was over when an entire team got frozen. Can't remember the name, but it was a fun mod! There was also an alien mod and "Gun Game". Some nice maps were out there as well.

I am bummed that BF3 won't have any modding... WTF, it is primarily a PC game, right?? Sorry for the digression.....

I thought LucasArts stopped this from happening

I remember there at least being a prior Star Wars mod that was in development and got stopped once LucasArts found about the mod

I have my disks, but can't bear the thought of installing and then going through the awful update process.

I played yesterday. It was about ten times more hectic than regular CoD. I'll be playing it again tonight.

I have my disks, but can't bear the thought of installing and then going through the awful update process.

Was it really that bad? I never had to deal with it since I got it on Steam.

It's worth getting on Steam for that alone.

I always had to manually download patches and update, some of which are not cumulative.

This makes me wish I grabbed COD4 on the steam sale. Still $5 off right now... If it doesn't go lower by the last day, I think ill get it

Or maybe make a decent SW fps game? MAYBE? I am sure it would be poorly received. Especially after the flops that multi player fiasco Jedi Knight series was....Or Tie Fighter???

Anyway, yeah let people mod you assholes. Makes the games last longer and sell more copies.

Even a sequel to Republic Commando would be fine.

Back