Star Wars Battlefront Real Life Mod At 4K 60FPS

High contrast, high color saturation. Then again we have teal and orange in media regularly, so...

Nice. I need to pick up the PC version when it's cheap so I can check out these great mods.

Sure, high contrast and color saturation, but it looks fine for a game. I'm not going to be super picky. It looks better than it did. I'd love to see a highly accurate color and lighting mod, but I'm not going to complain about this one. I want to try it, it looks great.

Watch in 4k for best results. Highest quality on youtube is 1080p

2160p60 is an option for me on Chrome.

If you're on a mobile device, youtube restricts the quality based on the resolution of the display so iPhones (non Plus sizes) go up to 720 only while iPads and iPhone Pluses have the 1080p option.

Man, I think that definitely looks better! Would love to have a rig that could run this smoothly. Hell the game right now does nothing but crash for me on a GTX 980... :(

Is it just me, or does that look essentially the same as stock. Maybe I'm just undiscerning.

(I run it at 1440p, haven't updated my sig with my new monitor)

The game already looks great to begin with.
Gotta try it and see it for real

It's amazing to me how close we're getting to being able to play games that truly look like you're in the movie.

It's amazing to me how close we're getting to being able to play games that truly look like you're in the movie.

And it's amazing how every game that looks good is so lame gameplay wise that I wouldn't touch it with a 10 foot pole.

And it's amazing how every game that looks good is so lame gameplay wise that I wouldn't touch it with a 10 foot pole.
Much anger in you.

Anger leads to fear. Fear leads to hate. Hate leads to the prequels.

Is it just me, or does that look essentially the same as stock. Maybe I'm just undiscerning.

(I run it at 1440p, haven't updated my sig with my new monitor)

It looks pretty much the same to me, too.

Blows away the PS4 version. I rented it to check out the game. Overall I wasn't impressed by the game, but that modded version looks so much better.

That did not feel like 60FPS, regardless it looks good. The game does lack depth, but the eye candy at least delivers.

I found it very amusing that the "real life" mod has lens flare.

Star Wars BF is the first game in a while that surprised me with its graphics. I have gotten so used to the slow incremental improvement and as someone who plays a lot of modded Arma 3, I thought I was bit immune to the wow factor. However loading SWBF up on my 3880x1440 (which took a while because of buggy resolution support) was just eye popping. The colors were oversaturated, but not in a bad way. More like taking photos at Moab with a Canon 5DIII in the morning. What was more surprising is I could run it at a decent frame rate, a notion Arma had abused me of.

looks good - plays like shit.

Unless you just really like shooting the same stuff over and over it will get boring fast. It seriously looks and sounds good, but I got bored after just an hour or two, and there were huge balance issues.

+1

I could never have imaged this in my lifetime.
We've come a long ways since the first Battlefront game in 2004:

Command_Post.jpg

I remember playing this on my BFGTech NVIDIA 6200 OC 256MB AGP GPU, those were the days!

looks good - plays like shit.

Unless you just really like shooting the same stuff over and over it will get boring fast. It seriously looks and sounds good, but I got bored after just an hour or two, and there were huge balance issues.

beta you played =/= retail game

Back