Star Wars Battlefront II - $9.99 @ Best Buy, Free Ship

Wasn't this on Origin for $7.49 during Thanksgiving? Did they raise the price back up there?

Last star wars game I play was Jedi Knight :p

Steam also has it for 9.99 but it says (Star Wars Battlefront II Classic 2005) and searching on goggle it has it came out on 2017? :confused:

I would buy it for $5 just to fuck around in the SP a bit.

Maybe $10 if it came with all the DLC.

I would buy it for $5 just to fuck around in the SP a bit.

Maybe $10 if it came with all the DLC.

Paid $7.50 on Origin a few weeks back. DLC is free with the game so you get all the content. SP is okay. Nothing special but playable. I like Star Fighter Assault but the game is fairly shallow, but decent enough for the price.

Well crap... why would they name it the same. Thank you nonetheless, glad I asked
This is a personal pet peeve I have with games as of late, and it's not the first time EA's pulled this sorta thing.

-Need For Speed III: Hot Pursuit
-Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit 2
-Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit

Yeah, just try picking those out at a glance without having release years handy... but even worse is when you go look up "Need For Speed: Most Wanted" and get two different games that are coincidentally both available on PC and Xbox 360, just several years apart and by different developers. EA loves recycling titles.

Now, with Star Wars Battlefront 2, I have to make sure if people are talking about the good one (read: the one from over a decade ago that you can buy on Steam), just for disambiguation's sake. I was kinda expecting a reboot title with the last game, but to actually re-use the number is next-level ridiculous.

It's not just an EA problem. Imagine my surprise when I saw "Hitman 2" all over the various store pages and thought "Oh, dammit, am I going to have to retroactively take the 2 out of Hitman 2: Silent Assassin now?" There could also be a case for the Tomb Raider reboot, but at least that game's sequels have a different title structure and eschew the old numbers completely.

With all that ranting off my chest, save your $10 for the original Star Wars Battlefront 1 and 2. You'll probably get more bang for your buck that way, and the remaining community's found workarounds for the Great GameSpy Server Shutdown rendering the in-game browsers useless.

How long is campaign? I might get it for $5 to play campaign.

Titanfall 2 for 5 bucks is a no brainer. The SP campaign alone is worth that easily. Been one of the best shooters I've put my hands on in a long time.

Titanfall 2 for 5 bucks is a no brainer. The SP campaign alone is worth that easily. Been one of the best shooters I've put my hands on in a long time.
Yeah. I'll probably get it for campaign.

A couple of Dragon Age games are $5 too. Are they any good?

Back