Star Wars Battlefront Alpha PC Footage

lets just say DirectX keeps crashing on me. Whne the beta rolls around and if it is still not working. then I am just not going to give it a buy.

I thought it looked and sounded pretty cool. :) I still want in.

I am completely not inspired by what I'm seeing. It looks so "blah".

Different planets would be sweet the snow would blind you after a while Snow Blind...

streams I've seen make the gameplay feel too slow...a lot of walking around with no action...hopefully it was just some bad streams with bad players

streams I've seen make the gameplay feel too slow...a lot of walking around with no action...hopefully it was just some bad streams with bad players

Bad players like you said. If you're not fighting you're doing something wrong.

My "issue" is that this particular map, you have very little cover. Couple that with you just don't have any idea where enemies are going to come from, makes for some come the fuck on moments.

Gameplay is more BC2 than BF4 IMO. What little cover there is is made for standing or crouching...There is no prone.

Flying is...boring.

AT-ST's are nothing on the battlefield. Just free points to who can get the last hit in.

Considering this is an alpha, I will give it an "A" though. It's Star Wars/BC2 what is not to like.

I saw it before it was yanked. While its a nice feature the 3rd person is throwing me off. I'm sure its more effective for lightsaber melee though.

Downside to me is that the screen is too cluttered with GUI stuff. Icons everywhere....

And we'll just take your video and diversify it and invest that into some real estate backed mortgages and a little stock market trading....annnnnd it's gone.

And we'll just take your video and diversify it and invest that into some real estate backed mortgages and a little stock market trading....annnnnd it's gone.

4bfd6_ORIG-0.jpg

Back