Star Trek will go to Strange New Worlds in new spinoff series

I couldn't stand how Rafaella called Picard "JL". He's "Jean-Luc"! Anyway, any Star Trek that Kurtzman touches goes to shit. Don't expect this next one to be any better. I miss the Berman/Braga days...

Last edited:
Eye of the beholder, I guess. Her concave face and underbite make my eye twitch though. Some are boob or butt or feet guys, I'm a face guy first and foremost, and I see twenty more attractive faces walking the isles of Walmart any day of the week IMO.

During covid19 I will compliment a random woman on her beautiful smile occasionally. I usually get a laugh out of it. :)

EDIT: Sometimes I get the creepyface too...

Last edited:
Eye of the beholder, I guess. Her concave face and underbite make my eye twitch though. Some are boob or butt or feet guys, I'm a face guy first and foremost, and I see twenty more attractive faces walking the isles of Walmart any day of the week IMO.
It is subjective. However, I just looked up her regular pictures and meh ...

Oxford English Dictionary. If you dont have a sub you can see it here: https://www.lexico.com/en/definition/social_justice_warrior I have a sub through my local library.
Now who is on that high horse, really?
I mean social justice is in the term "social justice warrior". What else would it mean? You trying to derail the conversation by insisting sjw really means progressive is completely pointless and doesn't do anything to further the conversation at hand.

Reactions: Meeho
like this
Back