Star Citizen: The Beginning of the End

Shouldn't that be:

2 months = 240 game hours
6 months = 720
2 years = 2.880
3 years = 4.320

?

Actually, not game hours but real hours, as in 2 months insurance = 10 real life days. I'm getting confused now. Have they actually explain what the insurance duration means?

Actually, not game hours but real hours, as in 2 months insurance = 10 real life days. I'm getting confused now. Have they actually explain what the insurance duration means?

sorry i meant game play hours, like the hours you would see on steam for the amount of time total you have played the game.

But yes my math was off i forgot to double up the first 2 month insurance and only did it for one month.

So you should get about 240 hours of real life game play time worth of insurance on a 2 month insurance package.

And yeah equipment insurance is likely going to cost more, as well as equipment insurance not covering you in ever area either so you could lose all your equipment that did not come stock with the ship hull everything that comes stock with the ship is fully covered by hull insurance both lti and normal insurance.

The only confimed thing we have about insurance really in terms of duration is it is based on the in game time scale and not real world time scale they have not said what that time scale will be for sure, but are leaning at 1/6th , and that it only counts down when you are actually playing the game, but it ticks down for all ships you own at the same time not just the one you are currently flying in.

I do not consider LTI to be important on single seat ships, unless you own 20+ ships and just want to loan them to people and not worry about hull insurance upkeep costs.

no i do not have a link to where it was mentioned, there is a literal crap ton of information to go through to find tho, it could of been in any one of the 10ftc, around the verse, or reverse the verse.

and like anything else it is subject to change.

I may look for it later tho.

Some quick research on the subject points to it being mentioned in a 10ftc.

From the start CIG has said anything that is more than 1000 will automatically get LTI.

So no, they are not going back on anything, they are not re-instating LTI.

LTI always comes with the first pass of the ships per standard.

LTI has always come with anything that costs more than $1000.00.

It would seem with anything over $170 now:

d46047cee83aba710e3c384f9f22a363.png

Back