Star Citizen - media blowout, Chris Robert's new game

They are at 105 million now, not far from 106.

Do you know which variant it is?

They are at 105 million now, not far from 106.

Do you know which variant it is?

DIGITAL COLONEL - LTI
ATTRIBUTED
Created:
July 05, 2013
Contains:
Hornet F7C and 10 items
ItemsGift Exchange for Store Credits
Hornet F7C
Ship
Anvil Aerospace (ANVL)
Aeroview Hangar
Hangar level
ALSO CONTAINS
Starting Money: 5,000 UEC
Lifetime Insurance
Legacy Alpha
Digital Star Map
Digital Game Soundtrack
Digital Squadron 42 Manual
Squadron 42 Digital Download
Star Citizen Digital Download
Digital Star Citizen Manual

Its the regular variant. was 125$

Is there a button that says "gift"? if so and assuming your account is an Original Backer you are looking at at least $250 for the account and package together. If you sell the account be prepared to be asked to forfeit the email address attached to it though, it's something most black market traders ask for to cover themselves from the risk.

Last edited:
Most of the PTU patches between incrementals are about that size.

Don't ruin my fun, of making fun of SC patches!

btw i bring some interesting news.

ZHEf4kX.jpg

Pirate Interceptor And small corvette are in the "early stages" which likely means they are a thought atm lol.

I thought i was done with ships, but pirate interceptor sounds interesting, wonder what its features would be to make it stand out from other interceptors.

Corvette will be a battle of will, really curious how it is going to compare to the 890 Jump.

I really want to see the corvette without a normal hangar, and focused on turrets and armor, so it is a nice contrast from the 890 lighter design that has a hangar that can fit x2 m50's

I may be tempted to swap my Orion and Vanguard Harbinger for the Corvette if it seems like it would be a step up in combat over the 890 Jump, i want to keep the 890 regardless, but i also dont want the new corvette if it doesn't offer something over the 890 and only feels like a side grade with a different look and less luxury style.

Last edited:
Is there a button that says "gift"? if so and assuming your account is an Original Backer you are looking at at least $250 for the account and package together. If you sell the account be prepared to be asked to forfeit the email address attached to it though, it's something most black market traders ask for to cover themselves from the risk.

Yeah there is a gift button next to the package. Can I tie the account to a new email?

is there a pretty trusted place to sell? I guess I could list it here. idk if I would ask for 250. that seems extreme.

is there a pretty trusted place to sell? I guess I could list it here. idk if I would ask for 250. that seems extreme.

starcitizen trades on reddit is the only place really, as for being safe that is really only up to you to decide.

starcitizen trades on reddit is the only place really, as for being safe that is really only up to you to decide.

yup, that's where I sold my original account a few months ago. Needed some money so I sold off my account with all my ships except 1 which I gifted to a new account so I could still play. Miss my Banu MM and MIS but the $500 was worth it lol. I managed to keep my original email, they just swapped the email to their own.

Can't wait for the pirate interceptor! Buccaneer? Will go nice with my Cutlass Black/Blue/Red and Caterpillar. Hopefully they'll get around to the Dragonfly soon as well.

I almost picture a small 2 seater as the Pirate interceptor, almost like a Gladiator set up but with less focus on missiles, and more on actual dog fighting with a light cargo capacity and with the drake styling.

Looks great! I guess that the current armours are more or less placeholders. This is so much better in every way. Apparently that light is not just bling bling.

That picture seems to detail the Marines' "Omni Role Combat MK9" armor by Clark Defense Systems (which is written as you can see on the Marine's left shoulder). For those who are unaware, there are plans for multiple different "levels" of equipment/armor (in addition to cosmetic clothing), from ultra-light skin tight flight suits to heavy "mech" style armor, as well as plenty of customizations for each (both visually and in terms of attachments). Here's an older reference to a design document for the different types of space suits - things have probably evolved since this was written in 2013 but it is a place to start - https://robertsspaceindustries.com/comm-link/transmission/12978-Introducing-Your-RSI-Space-Suit .

Some backers should be granted a free set of this ORC Marine armor at launch as it was a reward at one point or another in 2014.

Patch H will be pushed out in a few.
This is the LIVE candidate that will be in testing for only one hour on PTU, if everything is fine, they will then push it to LIVE.
Expect a stable(serious, its great now, 3hr sessions) 2.1 LIVE sometime tonight.

Just got booted off PTU and "patch available"...gonna wait til it is live to download

Not sure if this is true or not, i saw a passing comment from someone that the Vanguard is flyable on the PTU.

could of been full of shit tho so need proofs.

Don't have a Vanguard or I would check it.

Edit: nice, flyable...I may need to look into that one

Have to say, it feels like the Vanguard went from Concept to Flyable in record time, at least it feels that way, total time from concept to flyable was 10 months. But i doubt they started bringing it into the game 10 months ago.

Variants went up for sale in September or around there i believe, i would think after the variants went through concept is when they started to bring it into the game.

2.1.0H with the above mentioned Vanguard being pushed to LIVE later tonight.

6nmheDg.jpg

I was going to say what does the freelancer have to do with the sale, but i forgot it was just made flyable too, it was totally overshadowed in my mind by the Vanguard.

Are there any details like first impressions of how is it in combat, handles?

Im installing 2.1 but not sure if ill play it much over the next few days with Season 5 for diablo starting ill prob be glued to that until i get tired of the grind lol.

Looking forward to atleast seeing the Sabre in the hangar tho.

Are there any details like first impressions of how is it in combat, handles?

This note is from the patch notes:
The Vanguard Warden is currently more maneuverable then our intended goal for the ship, and we will be making a further balance pass on it in the near future.

It feels slow, but cuts pretty good at the moment.
That said, there is no HUD (like the Cutlass) and missiles act funny (but that is a global issue). The ship looks amazingly cool.

Judging by the pics Sabre at least looks pretty cool. I like the cockpit view too.

Prioritised LTE plan FTW (LTE-A Cat.6 modem would be nice upgrade though...).
dlfipj4.png

I'm eager to test out the Freelancer.

EDIT:
Wow... 2.1 works very nicely compared to 2.0. The only crashes that I've had were the once that happen when you exit the game. Sadly there were guys at Covalex who though that it was either fun to steal my Lancer or destroy all parked ships.

Last edited:
I am thinking of upgrading the Avenger to the Sabre (not flight ready yet but in Hangar and also gets a Hornet loaner from their spec sheet). Any reasons why I shouldn't? I don't care about cargo at this point and want something different to fly around.

You might want to grab a CCU to the Sabre and hold onto it until it's flight ready. Based on the VG this might be fairly soon.

Flew the VG around a fair amount last night. Turns really well but slides a TON as the engines take forever to get your movement vector to match your new heading. SPACE DRIFTING. It also has a massively high cruise speed (1565 IIRC) and accelerates to it WAY faster than it can slow down. So if you hit it to close to a comm station you're very likely to hit or overshoot it the first time or two.

It also doesn't seem as durable as it should, but we still need the real armor system and I bet some of the redundant systems aren't really in too.

Back