[Staples]Acer P216HV bd 21.5" LCD $70 INSTORE ONLY

playah

[H]ard|Gawd
Saw this at OCN

http://weeklyad.staples.com/staples/...on=entryflash&

On the third page, it shows it for $99, but apply this coupon:
http://reg.e.staples.com/c/s/tagfrm...668349-_-3668349-_-10422268&PID=3668349&n=938

To bring it to $70. The coupon expires tomorrow though.

Thanks goes to woot.com for showing this in the community deal section. Though they probably took it from another forum so....Credit goes to whoever posted it first.

I just got back and got 3 for 221.00 out the door, after I checked and online showed oos, there were at least 10 left I called b4 going to the store

Last edited:
I saw this this morning on SlickDeals, but there is only one left in the Omaha, Nebraska area. Honestly, this wasn't worth the trip for me, unless I could get 3 for eyefinity.

Can you post the full link? The ones in your post got truncated.

Thanks!

Sometimes I think I should just buy my parents something like this so they finally abandon the 4:3 panel they have had for years. But then I realize that I am going to wait for a good deal on a 30", demoting the 24" to the 22"s spot, thus demoting the 22" to their desktop. Any 30" monitors out there for $70? :D

Sometimes I think I should just buy my parents something like this so they finally abandon the 4:3 panel they have had for years. But then I realize that I am going to wait for a good deal on a 30", demoting the 24" to the 22"s spot, thus demoting the 22" to their desktop. Any 30" monitors out there for $70? :D
Yes, I have one for you, it is only one pixel though and may or may not be made solely out of cardboard. :p

Yes, I have one for you, it is only one pixel though and may or may not be made solely out of cardboard. :p

And you have to color it yourself with the supplied magic markers, so the refresh rate is .0001 Hz. :D

Picked up one this morning. They had plenty in stock, their tag read $159. I asked one of the guys about the $99.50 price and he rung it up to check and that's what it showed up as. Minus the coupon I was out the door for $73.65. Can't beat it. It's not a super high quality monitor bur for the money you cannot go wrong. I certainly wouldn't buy multiples for my main screens, but as your 2nd, 3rd, 4th, it's great.

Colors are a bit washed, brightness was cranked up but even all the way down its not nearly as nice as my 24" Asus. The blacks are pretty sad in comparison, still trying to calibrate it but not a whole lot of luck.

All in all though, you're not gonna beat it 1920x1080 22" for $70 new.

I went to the staples by me and the guy was sketchy and said they only have a display model left and its in the back, sure....

I bought two of them. I haven't hooked them up but thanks for the heads up. They had 9 of them at my staples. It was about 74 bucks each with tax.

Damn.. Do the mounts allow them to go portrait. Would make for a good 3240x1920 eyefinity setup.

Haha, thanks for the offer. I will be by next week for that.

I am going to pick one up for the rents if my Staples has them in stock. I realized they are looking at pictures of my daughter I send them with an inferior display. This one isn't cutting edge today but will destroy their 1280x1024 4:3 whatever it is they have now.

I will blame it on Father's Day even though my dad barely touches the thing.

Damn.. Do the mounts allow them to go portrait. Would make for a good 3240x1920 eyefinity setup.

its got the 4 holes on the back to use another mount which is good because the stand it comes with is horrible. I have one of them plugged into my netbook at work now i am typing from.

yep, i'ld like to know also, if anyone wants to sell one I'd like to buy it, i don't have a car and my pass is not validated until two days from now

I stopped by the Staples in my area that showed stock, store manager said they had one but after 20 minutes couldn't find it. Going to go ahead and wager an employee had that stashed in the back for personal purchase... :rolleyes:

its got the 4 holes on the back to use another mount which is good because the stand it comes with is horrible. I have one of them plugged into my netbook at work now i am typing from.

Thanks for the feedback.. With that said then this isnt so hot if you want to run in portrait as that would add 30ish to the cost to get a suitable arm.

Back