Stands for big ones....

TheDingy

Limp Gawd
I have an antique desk that I work at and wanted all three of my monitors loaded into an exacting position. The desk wouldn't support the three stands(3x30ZR's) so I started shopping for something that would work, I was going to buy the stand then finding out it was going to be very expensive(some over a grand, most 400+) for a nice stand that will hold three. Does anyone know of anything reasonable that I could buy for reasonable? What about building one, if I did the design/engineering work would anyone be interested?

Cheers

Have a look at this thread, maybe it can be usefull (DIY stand):

http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1602409

8.jpg

I have an antique desk that I work at and wanted all three of my monitors loaded into an exacting position. The desk wouldn't support the three stands(3x30ZR's) so I started shopping for something that would work, I was going to buy the stand then finding out it was going to be very expensive(some over a grand, most 400+) for a nice stand that will hold three. Does anyone know of anything reasonable that I could buy for reasonable? What about building one, if I did the design/engineering work would anyone be interested?

Cheers

I ran into the same problem w/ 3x Dell 30"s, ended up just using the original stands sitting side by side.

Back