STALKER : Lost Oblivion Alpha Leaked

I am starting to think that companies are doing it on purpose, to get hype going about their game...

At this point "<new game>'s code/alpha has been leaked!" is exactly the same as "<president> caught lying!" We all just kind of sigh and go read the comics because it no longer surprises us. Whats this world coming to?

-zac-

I'd be interested in seeing screenshots, not that they'll be telling of the released game.

ok its not called S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Oblivion Lost anymore... That link you posted was from a year ago. its s.t.a.l.k.e.r. Shadows Of Chernobyl now. The alpha that was leaked was 100 megs of a 1% completed game.

what engine is STALKER using? i just googled for some pics and it looks a lot like the source engine, that would be sweet if it used the source engine :D

On a side note , I remember playing a beta test or sumtin funny how HL2 looks almost exactly the same visually ...anyways cant wait for the full game.

retardedchicken said:
what engine is STALKER using? i just googled for some pics and it looks a lot like the source engine, that would be sweet if it used the source engine :D
stalker uses its own engine. oh well though, just another game that should have been released months ago that will be delayed for months to come. :(

Posted by: Newsfactory.
=>Tuesday, December 30 @ 14:00:59 CET

welcome to last year.

That leak wasn't even the full alpha game, just a few maps, not even AI on the enemies.

retardedchicken said:

Actually that would be BAD! VERY BAD! Plus it looks NOTHING like source. Notice. Source looks ehh. Stalker looks :eek:

Back