STALKER : Lost Oblivion Alpha Leaked

The Other

Gawd
I am starting to think that companies are doing it on purpose, to get hype going about their game...

pr0zac

Limp Gawd
At this point "<new game>'s code/alpha has been leaked!" is exactly the same as "<president> caught lying!" We all just kind of sigh and go read the comics because it no longer surprises us. Whats this world coming to?

-zac-

dudewth

[H]|G Minecraft Division Leader
I'd be interested in seeing screenshots, not that they'll be telling of the released game.

ojax

Gawd
ok its not called S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Oblivion Lost anymore... That link you posted was from a year ago. its s.t.a.l.k.e.r. Shadows Of Chernobyl now. The alpha that was leaked was 100 megs of a 1% completed game.

what engine is STALKER using? i just googled for some pics and it looks a lot like the source engine, that would be sweet if it used the source engine :D

On a side note , I remember playing a beta test or sumtin funny how HL2 looks almost exactly the same visually ...anyways cant wait for the full game.

Milez6

Limp Gawd
retardedchicken said:
what engine is STALKER using? i just googled for some pics and it looks a lot like the source engine, that would be sweet if it used the source engine :D
stalker uses its own engine. oh well though, just another game that should have been released months ago that will be delayed for months to come. :(

Stiler

[H]F Junkie
Posted by: Newsfactory.
=>Tuesday, December 30 @ 14:00:59 CET

welcome to last year.

That leak wasn't even the full alpha game, just a few maps, not even AI on the enemies.

Tazman2

Supreme [H]ardness
retardedchicken said:

Actually that would be BAD! VERY BAD! Plus it looks NOTHING like source. Notice. Source looks ehh. Stalker looks :eek: