STALKER @ Fry's 29.99 preorder

have been waiting on this game for 2 years at least... maybe 3.

The graphics look "ok", because this was [H]ot shit back in 2004 @ E3. I am still going to pick one up probably to see if it lives up to the multi year hype.

I'm glad to see it's on DVD and it's almost available! I won't pre-order games because you can usually find a sale when they first come out that often beats the pre-order price and you get instant satisfaction instead of potentially getting hosed and not receiving it on time.

$6.40 for shipping, which makes the deal not that great - Outpost ships pre-orders pretty slow, if I remember.

do you just run around and kill three eyed dogs in this one or what? i'm not flaming either, serious question after i watched the lackluster trailer. most games should be $29.99... not just because they're behind the 8-ball

do you just run around and kill three eyed dogs in this one or what? i'm not flaming either, serious question after i watched the lackluster trailer. most games should be $29.99... not just because they're behind the 8-ball

What? This game looks incredible, unless it's really buggy (which is very possible with East European games) it'll be a big hit.

But being European, I bet it'll retail at $40, not $50.

it comes out March 20th, and it does retail for $40 (although I dont' know what Fry's instore price will be)

EB Games has it for 39 bucks and Amazon has it for 49 bucks (but if you have that free 2 days deal 49 comes out pretty even compared to EB.......)

I have to e-order games because I live in the middle of nowhere......so I preorder alot.....

I HOPE this game is good, I ordered it. The graphics look a bit aged but the overall idea is very interesting......sort of HL2 meets WOW......we'll see.:eek:

Damnit.. I already pre-ordered at EBgames for a total of $43 :(

yeah, I already ordered from gogamer... I'm thinking about canceling. the overnight shipping brings the total to about the same as gogamer w/ 3 day

I got an e-mail from Fry's last night saying that my order had been cancelled because there was none in stock (!). Of course there aren't any in stock, it's a pre-order, WTF?!?!

That's messed up. My email from them says that the item is currently out of stock (duh) and that it will ship when the item gets in stock. Try reading it again :p

Ahh ... I don't have access to the e-mail while at work, so will have to wait til I get home, but I could have sworn it said order was cancelled. The charge also came off my credit card, so I thought they'd cancelled it.

Back