Stalin VS Martians

• Thread starter Deleted member 143938
  • Start date
i rate this game an EPIC FAIL / 10

I'd do the same for your comment, only I'm - apparently - the only person ever to have used the internet that realises that the use of either of the words "epic" or "fail" is a declaration of your own TOTAL inadequacy as a human being.

So I won't.

I'd do the same for your comment, only I'm - apparently - the only person ever to have used the internet that realises that the use of either of the words "epic" or "fail" is a declaration of your own TOTAL inadequacy as a human being.

So I won't.

Finally someone that gets it too, thank you. Please stop using words like "epic" and "fail" to describe your feelings about things you dislike or agree with. I really makes you sound dumb.

Finally someone that gets it too, thank you. Please stop using words like "epic" and "fail" to describe your feelings about things you dislike or agree with. I really makes you sound dumb.

^^^ lol nice typo.

But it's true. I'm glad that fad has finally gotten old.

^^^ lol nice typo.

But it's true. I'm glad that fad has finally gotten old.

Not if you have ever been to some stupid site called "onrpg" those kiddies there use it like no tomorrow still.

Last edited:
The trailer made me laugh so hard.

This comment made me watch the trailer, and just for those who don't get the references, here they are:

I am calling your name comrade! E-Type: I am calling your name.
I know what I want, and I want it now! Culture Beat: Mr Vain
Dance Dance Dance [ambigious]
Sing a song have some fun. [undetermined]
Rhythm is a dancer! Snap!: Rhythm is a dancer!
I command you to dance! [see below]
There's no limit! C'mon! 2 Unlimited: No Limit
I got to let the music! Capella - U Got 2 Let the Music (close to trailer sound)
Move your feet Junior Senior: Move your feet

The "I command you to dance" is an actual historical reference. Stalin would often command his staff and advisers to dance for him. Males, females, whatever, he would make them dance and they would dance out of fear to be shot or shipped off to the camps.

I may just spend the few bucks to see what other LOL-effects they have built in.

If the game lives up to its title we possibly have one of the greatest games ever seen here, all for $16...

2rmphyb.gif

I preordered it and installed yesterday. It's hard to say it's even a game. There are no difficulty levels. You can not change resolutions. You get a bunch of tanks and soldiers and go where the arrow tells you. Your army kills aliens. You get money and can click the reinforcements button to spend money on more troops. Then you go where the arrow points and kill more aliens. You can't really target individual aliens, your army just dukes it out with their army. It's like a meta-joke about the silliness of games or something.

Oh, and there's a funky soundtrack the whole time. The music is easily the best part of the game.

I preordered it and installed yesterday. It's hard to say it's even a game. There are no difficulty levels. You can not change resolutions. You get a bunch of tanks and soldiers and go where the arrow tells you. Your army kills aliens. You get money and can click the reinforcements button to spend money on more troops. Then you go where the arrow points and kill more aliens. You can't really target individual aliens, your army just dukes it out with their army. It's like a meta-joke about the silliness of games or something.

Oh, and there's a funky soundtrack the whole time. The music is easily the best part of the game.

Aw. You know a game is bad when the devs didn't even put enough effort to offer more than one resolution

Back