St Pauli Girl Poster Time!

Streyeder

Cornflake Pisser
I'm surprised I'm the first to post this! It's scary...

http://www.stpauligirl.com/TheGirl/PosterPreview.php

I was going to post that but wanted to wait till I got mine. I got my order in today. Last years was nice too.

Put a link on my desktop so i'll remember to try for it tomorrow at 6 :D Thanks

just saw this on the screensavers and no wonder they are all gone today:D

i have last year's edition..this will look good hanging up next to it.

is it bad that i never drank their beer before? :eek:

n00b here. How do you log on? I clicked the order button and the page just refreshed until none were left :rolleyes:

haha, i got one with 4 left, heard about it on the a IRC chan.... wont say the name, you all know it anyway

damn.. i got there right at 9... only 1 had been ordered.. and i couldn't get through... i am on dsl too... all 500 were ordered in under 15 miuntes...

i guess i will be trying tomorrow at 9 and hope for more luck..

It usually thins out as the month goes on. By the end of the month they'll prolly take over an hour to sell out.

Read the page again. The contest happens every night; 500 posters are given away each night.

I had st pali beer a few times. It's okay, not the best. I prefer killians for straight drinking pleasure and I prefer budlight for getting f'd up quick.

YAY!!! This poster is cool lookin...but I have no room since the other long side of my wall is slanted with spiky paint on it...the ceiling is spiked...LOL...THANX
C'YA ?:-D

w00t finally got one before they where all gone, i've had the beer a few time wasn't like drinking the rink of the gods but it's still good

Luder, when I click the Order button, it just seems to refresh the page. How do they know where to send the poster and stuff?

Originally posted by xonik
Luder, when I click the Order button, it just seems to refresh the page. How do they know where to send the poster and stuff?

I just ordered one, there were alot of php coding errors due to the high traffic.

Anyway, i'd end up typing my info, submitting, then getting an error. So I just hit backspace and submitted again, then i got a confermation screen. Hope this helps!

when posters are available a "Order now" button will apear before the poster counter. That wioll take you to a screen where you input your info. You click the submit button and it will take you to a confirmation screen.

As someone said above, there were a ton of php errors at the start.

Note: after 3 minutes, only a 100 posters were ordered

I went on yesterday and was able to get mine, it doesn't look like they went that fast as they did the first few days.

I think I would do the Pauli's girl. Never drank there beer before either. It would look good in my shop with the other ladies. Good fine, but it sucks only 500 a day WTF is that about?

Originally posted by WTF_LasherRouge
I think I would do the Pauli's girl.

You think? Ya, that's a hard one, I guess she is hot in her own little way.

Yes, shipping is free :rolleyes:, If I only didnt have school during the week and could wake myself up during the weekends :(

finally remembered a couple days ago! will look nice next to my other one when they go up.

AJ

Back