feel

n00b
3lcd.jpg

[Monitor]
2 x Dell 2405FPW
1 x 22" Apple Cinema Display

[video Card]
NVIDIA Quadro4 980 XGLuse.

i only have one u lucky bastard :) since you have 2 did any have a sagging problem? also were both pixel perfect? i just wanted to know the likelihood of a perfect one

yes, it's pefect pixel no any dead pixel, the output color is solid and brighter than my apple HD.

If you have one or more Dell 2405FPW, please post your photo here.

have a nice day :D

feel said:
3lcd.jpg

[Monitor]
2 x Dell 2405FPW
1 x 22" Apple Cinema Display

[video Card]
NVIDIA Quadro4 980 XGL

feel, i dont have a dell so no pics to post just yet, but i want to ask you this since you have an Apple have you tried to compare which one has less motion blur when playing dvd movies and also in general which is better with video playback/gaming as far as fast actions are concerned. I'd appreciate it you could shed some light .... also have you used one of those new Apple 23" Cinema Displays? What do you think about the Apple 23" vs. Dell 2405FPW?

I would sell youre 3 screens and get the 30 incher from apple!!

Mcklain

the apple LCD feel i little be blur when use on PC.
i try to use both to connect to the powerbook. both have awesome output.

i thought the dell 2405fpw is the winner. for price feature and image quality

ImLazZzy said:
feel, i dont have a dell so no pics to post just yet, but i want to ask you this since you have an Apple have you tried to compare which one has less motion blur when playing dvd movies and also in general which is better with video playback/gaming as far as fast actions are concerned. I'd appreciate it you could shed some light .... also have you used one of those new Apple 23" Cinema Displays? What do you think about the Apple 23" vs. Dell 2405FPW?

i have one of 30" apple lcd @ my office. it's way too big.
good for watch movies and play games. for work. i though around 20-24 if enough.

Mcklain said:
I would sell youre 3 screens and get the 30 incher from apple!!

Mcklain

feel said:
i have one of 30" apple lcd @ my office. it's way too big.
good for watch movies and play games. for work. i though around 20-24 if enough.

My point exactly, for games and movies 30 inch is never to big.

Mcklain

Back