SSFIV AE preorders are up on Steam!

RangerXML

Supreme [H]ardness
Looks like its coming, this just makes it feel so much more real. Anyways, what character do you guys play? I mostly play for fun so mostly Sakura, fun to race around and love the charging Dragon Punch. Use to be a serious Makoto player, but to be frank she is horrible in SSFIV.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/45760/

Funny pricing:
$40 for single ($35 if you already own SFIV)
$120 for a 4-pack ($30 each)

Guess I'm gonna get together with some folks for a group buy.

EDIT: lol, got in on a 4-pack with some friends who happen to see the pre-order. Is my luck awesome!

Last edited:
SF4 ran like shit on my PC so I think I will wait until I get a new PC/videocard.

Oni looks interesting...is he a hybrid of Akuma and Gouken?

You have a very powerful power supply. Why are you running a 8600GT?!

8600GT is a joke, you can get better cards at good prices that should run this game fine, 450, 460, 550ti, 560. It didn't run spectacularly on my system with an 8800GTX for some reason, but now with the 480 it runs great.

8600GT is a joke, you can get better cards at good prices that should run this game fine, 450, 460, 550ti, 560. It didn't run spectacularly on my system with an 8800GTX for some reason, but now with the 480 it runs great.

If a game from 2011 doesn't run well on a GTX480...WOW.

I was just surprised that it barely did 60fps on a 8800GTX, thought it was my CPU holding it back, but its just insane on the GTX480.

I was just surprised that it barely did 60fps on a 8800GTX, thought it was my CPU holding it back, but its just insane on the GTX480.

I could max out everything but anti-aliasing in Street Fighter IV using my GTX 280 on a single monitor at 2560x1600. Adding a second GTX 280 in SLI I maxed out the game easily and it never dropped below 60FPS at any time.

Pre-ordered this BTW. Now I just need a good arcade stick for it.

You have a very powerful power supply. Why are you running a 8600GT?!

Because I'm pov. :(

I had planned to get a new card right after the PSU but my finances took a hit and they've never really got back up to anything where I have enough to spend on a new card. Cry.

I could max out everything but anti-aliasing in Street Fighter IV using my GTX 280 on a single monitor at 2560x1600. Adding a second GTX 280 in SLI I maxed out the game easily and it never dropped below 60FPS at any time.

Keyboard is the BEST stick you can get.... ;)

Hmmm ill wait for this to be $10.

I mean thats what I paid for SF4 on steam 0_o

I thought Capcom was done with the PC. Frankly, I'm amazed to see this.

I seem to recall some nasty backlash from people on Capcom's forums about not releasing SSFIV on the PC. I'd also wager that SSFIV sales weren't as good as SFIV's and the lack of a PC release may have had something to do with that. At least that might be what Capcom believes. I'd think that if anything sales of the game might have been worse than SFIV's because it wasn't a new game. It was the same game with some new maps and a few new fighters.

I will be all over this. I loved SF4! Although $35 for what essentially is an expansion pack is really pushing it...

Customize one or make your own, best thing I ever did. My only regret is that I customized a PS3 one and am trying to get my hands on the parts to make it xbox.

Customize one or make your own, best thing I ever did. My only regret is that I customized a PS3 one and am trying to get my hands on the parts to make it xbox.

I don't have the time nor the desire to do that.

At their recent Capcom-only event they announced a bunch of new games will get PC versions...Street Fighter X Tekken being one of them.

At their recent Capcom-only event they announced a bunch of new games will get PC versions...Street Fighter X Tekken being one of them.

Huh. I'll be damned.

Maybe someone from there can send a little message Rockstar's way.

I don't have the time nor the desire to do that.

Just do what I did. $12 ps2->USB converter and an old Interact Playstation Arcade stick I picked up for $8. Really cheap setup, plus the arcade stick can use Hanwa parts after a little soldering if the ones in it ever crap out.

sooooooooo. excited. I play the crap out of the game (SF4 on pc SSF4 on xbox and looking forward to arcade editon on pc)

Just do what I did. $12 ps2->USB converter and an old Interact Playstation Arcade stick I picked up for $8. Really cheap setup, plus the arcade stick can use Hanwa parts after a little soldering if the ones in it ever crap out.

Thats a good idea. I already have the converter ($4 on ebay!) now I just need to find an arcade stick.

Does the Street Fighter Tournament Edition stick work on the PC?

The PS3 version is a bit more iffy. Your talking about the Mad Catz stick, good choice. I have the cheaper version and just replaced the buttons and joystick with sawa parts. I believe the tourney stick already comes with sawa parts. I'm hopping the brawl version drops in price so I can throw the xbox parts into it, a lot more compatible.

Back