SR-2 Combo

Activate: AMD

[H]ard|Gawd
Crosspost from FS/FT:

My car has broken down and I need some cash for a new down payment. I love this rig, but its just tying up too much money for me to hold on to it any longer. So as much as it pains me, I have to let it go. Let my loss be your gain. Everything is in excellent shape and comes with most, if not all, the original accessories in all original boxes

2Yp1kl.jpg

• eVGA SR-2 (original box and all accessories)
  • 2x L5640 hex cores (PM for details)
  • 2x 3x2GB Corsair DDR3 1600 (7-8-7-20)
  • Corsair AX-1200 PSU (includes original box and accessories)
  • 2x Cogage TRUE Spirit w/ fans (original boxes)
The chips can hit 3.6 without issue and have done so since they were first fired up, running at 200x18. YMMV, but if you'd like I can leave bios settings untouched to help get you started.

Currently, I will not part out unless I have buyers for everything.

$1400 shipped via USPS. (Price Drop)

non-cc paypal preferred, USPS-MO or certified check accepted as well. make offers, but no low-balls. I'd love to see this go to a folder, so in addition to the drop i'm offering, I will throw in a passive Asus 5450 to round it out and make it a complete package. This system typically draws somewhere between 400-450W from the wall and will do between 150-200k PPD in Linux depending on WU

Additionally, I have a Lian-Li V-2120A HPTX case to fit this thing in (see pic). It is massive so shipping would be inconvenient. Would prefer to deal locally (NJ) PM for details - $250 (+shipping if requested)

Heat at Activate_AMD (24-0-0)

Last edited:
I wish it were possible to offer, but that particular kitty is no longer with me :(

heres another one of her helping.. aww now i'm gettin all teary-eyed!

AvsMXl.jpg

Back