Spy ware killer...PLEASE!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

archangel0585

Weaksauce
OMG I have lost control of my comp. I downloaded the new bit tor. and now I cant get into ms config. It resets my homepage. and norton doesnt say its a virus...but yeah. I need to get rid of this now. It's pissing me off, help guys. I now have those little dinky search bars on the bottom and top of my browser and i cant make them go away. they must DIE. HELP!!!!!!!!!! How do i get rid of this. I deleated it (related files) and the new bit but yet it remains.

Spybot and ad-aware are both good aps for removing spyware. Just make sure to update the reference files before you scan.

If those don't work, just run a system restore and go back to a few days ago.

I think I know whats wrong with your comp. I had the same thing happen a while back and neither spybot s&d or anything else could get rid of it. If its what I think it is then download and run CWShredder. It's built specifically to get rid of the the cool web search trojan.

you can get it at http://www.spywareinfo.com/~merijn/cwschronicles.html

If the people who made the cool web search trojan die the most agonizing death in the universe it will be too good for them.

I'd still try my solution first, and if that doesn't work you can always reformat later.:rolleyes:

the rectum of the creators of that trojan as it will go. It will then serve as an example to all the bottom dwelling scum that find employment by creating such obominations.

Originally posted by kill_emma
formatting my hdd usually works even better than all those combined :p

Yeah but you can run Spybot + Ad-Aware weekly no problem. I'd hate to reformat every week.

lol, listen to teh Ice Czar.

i really get annoyed when i see these threads, if you'd just educate yourself ;) oh well, i guess that's what this forum's for :D

gl/hf
dd/ka

and post back w/ your results.

Spyware Doctor

Spyware Doctor, spyware remover, spyware removal tool, spyware cleaner

Spyware Doctor is a multi-award winning spyware removal tool software that detects, removes and protects your PC from thousands of potential spyware, adware, trojans, keyloggers, spybots and tracking threats. Protect your privacy and computing habits from prying eyes and virtual trespassers with the help of Spyware Doctor! It also has an OnGuard system to immunize and protect your system against hundreds of privacy threats as you work.

Bumper banned for necrosposting!

not really, he was a spammer, but don't think I won't do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back