Spy Photos

FrgMstr

Just Plain Mean
Staff member
A hugely credible source has sent us a spy pic of a an upcoming high end desktop computer system that is reported to have some very unique features. And get a load of this; it will be sold under the BFGTech brand.

Updated Pic

1229611787vWnkTWBZk6_1_1.jpg

hmm BFG actualy physcially puting these together and covering warranty or just letting a OEM use its name on some HI end systems?

I am guessing there will be a lot more about it than branding. So far all of my questions have gone unanswered.

I can't quite tell what I'm looking at. It looks like a black box on a black background with a little rectangle up in the corner. Is this the fabled G-spot?

Larger image is now up, for some reason the link was broken. I am not going to talk specifics until I can get at least some confirmation. I expect more information after the weekend.

A cool. I see it now. But now it looks like a big black box with an iPhone on top and possibly an LCD on the front. I'm confused but have a funny feeling in my pants.

^== Eagerly awaits more news on this Hi-End system. Pic has me quite curious to what the system will be.

Looks like there will be an LCD mounted on the system but I can't quite tell where due to the angle of the photo.

A cool. I see it now. But now it looks like a big black box with an iPhone on top and possibly an LCD on the front. I'm confused but have a funny feeling in my pants.

I thought it looked like a black toaster crapping iPhone, different perspectives I guess;)

Oversized watercooled docking station for the iPhone? BFG making a custom built MAC?

I wonder what is so special about it? Other than the high price tag it is more than likely going to come with..

Awesome an iPhone dock with a cool, yet 100% useless LCD on the front panel. Perhaps a PC attached.

LCDs integrated into PC chassis: FTL.

It almost looks like it is designed for an HTPC, similar to the case offered by Shuttle or Origen AE. Would love to find out some of the details on the internal components and possibly some more photos of the case from various angles. This looks like something worth watching.

Besides the iPod dock it looks like it has two slots to make toast. Too bad they weren't larger to accept bagels.

It almost looks like it is designed for an HTPC, similar to the case offered by Shuttle or Origen AE. Would love to find out some of the details on the internal components and possibly some more photos of the case from various angles. This looks like something worth watching.

Looks kinda big for a Shuttle system, though, no? Eh - I guess full-size boxes have their place, but as an 'appliance' (as this seems to be pushing for with the MP3 player docking station and LCD front), it really needs to be much smaller scale. Sitting on top of a desk in the corner, etc.

I'll pass! It kinda smacks of "promotional intent" on behalf of the [H] anyway.

And I will never ever ever ever write a song about never buying a computer with an i-anything dock. I thought BFG was more about the utility than the marketing... JG.

TBH it looks like just a render to me. I'm not totally convinced.

I have been looking for a place to stick my iphone after the allure wore off and I got a blackberry and now it will have a custom PC just so it can rest all comfy

I'm interested to see what it will bring to the table. However, I still think at the end of the day I'll be building my own boxes. Unless they offer this bare bones and it's badass.

TBH it looks like just a render to me. I'm not totally convinced.

This - Rendering is not a "spy photo" but yeah go and Kyle em up your way with the growing mullet of yours... They'll fear the [H]|Mullet.

There's no way BFG made a shoebox pc like item specifically for the purpose of an iphone dock. That's just plain stupid. They make motherboards, cpu's, psu's and....iphone docks??? That makes no sense in their marketing field. How does that fit into the enthusiast ideology? Not at all.

I spy...what looks like a idock, 7" touchscreen, slot load opticals and a integrated 3.5" hot swap hdd bay, or "toaster" as most are calling it. ;) I just hope the innovations (not that they are new) dont stop there, and that it has the BFG standards/support/warranty behind it, and that the price is within reason.

I have paid 10% more than competitors pricing for BFG video cards for the last 3 buys and have never regretted it. I have alot of respect for BFG and wish them the best at this endeavour.

links not seem to be working now, just leads to OCP front page and BFG's main page

Back