spugm1r3's Buy/Sell/Trade

spugm1r3

[H]ard|Gawd
I'm elbows deep in a new build and I need to do some more shuffling to keep the ball rolling. The plan is to update this thread as needed to reflect what is for sale and what I'm looking to pick up.

For Sale:
TP-LINK TL-WDN4800 Dual Band Wireless N900 PCI Express Adapter
I picked this up about 6 months ago for an HTPC build I was working on. I changed my mind about the motherboard I was going to use and ended up not needing it all. It's only ever been used long enough to verify function. I may even have the original box still.
Asking $30 shipped. Firm.

G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 16GB (4 x 4GB)
The build I'm working on is an X99 setup and my backup machine is a mITX, so this 4pc DDR3 kit is just collecting dust in the closet. It was in my daily driver for about 6 months and it's been sitting in the closet for about as long. I kept thinking I would find another use for it. The kit was fully functional in my Asus P8Z77-V Deluxe, never overclocked.
Asking $130 OBO shipped. PRICE ADJUSTMENT

XSPC Dual Bay Resevoir for D5 Vario (w/o pump)
I picked this up as part of a kit, but I decided to go with the Photon instead and now have no need for a dual bay resevoir. It's never been used. Plan on shipping in the original packaging.
Asking $45 shipped. PRICE DROP

Want to buy:
I get that most of this stuff is pretty niche, and I will probably end up having to buy it retail (if I can find it), but I would prefer to deal with the [H]ard community first.

NVIDIA 3-way SLI Bridge I'm looking for the illuminated GTX bridge. Make me an offer.

or

EVGA 3-way SLI Bridge
Looking for the illuminated Pro version. Willing to pay $25 shipped.

XSPC SLI Bridge (2-slot) x2 Make me an offer. Bit the bullet and just bought them retail.

XSPC Laing D5 / MCP655 POM Replacement Top I need the hardware, I don't need the fittings. Make me an offer.

Everything is AS-IS, shipped in ESD bags and bubble wrapped. I accept Paypal and reserve the right to say this sounds fishy, no deal. My heat is spugm1r3. Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Back