Spring Cleaning Closet Clear Out - M17x R3, Dell D610, Video Games, Moar Inside

Darkh Prophet

[H]ard|Gawd
Need to make room in the closet (and funds to make rent) so I have the following items up for sale. Apologies for the abundance of photos, but feel free to ask me any questions on these items. Looking to offload in the next 3-4 weeks. Thank you! Buy the lot for $35 shipped

Photo album: http://s211.photobucket.com/user/darkhprophet/library/

Xbox 360/PS3/Nintendo 3DS Video Games, Books & Media - Lot for $30 shipped

- Inversion for the Xbox 360 (complete) - $10
- The Art of Killzone 3 - $7
- Halo - Ghosts of Onyx book by Eric Nylund - $6
- Halo - Contact Harvest book by Joseph Staten - $6
- Born to Run Audiobook (complete with 9 discs) - $10
- PMP Certification for Dummies - $7

Misc PC Hardware - Lot for $40 shipped

- Laptop/Notebook Tray-Loading IDE DVD-RW Drive (model HL GSA-T20N) - $15
- Super Dual Box Pro USB Adapter (connects your PlayStation 2 Controller to your PC) - $10
- Hardware Group (2x USB 2.0 6" Cables Red Glow, VGA Monitor Cable, Asus SLI Cable, Netgear PCI Ethernet FA310TX REV D2, Kingston Value KVR400AK2/512R 512MB DDR RAM) - $15
- IDE Hard Drives (working, 45GB, 80GB Western Digital) - $20
- SATA Laptop Drives & random laptop brackets (potentially non-working; Seagate Momentus 5400.6 320GB, Seagate Momentus 7200.4 500GB, Western Digital Scorpio Black 160GB). They were plugged via a USB External Enclosure for testing, but Windows could not recognize them. I suspect they are dead, but if anyone wants to attempt a repair... - $15

All items are OBO, does not include shipping and will be shipped via USPS with Delivery Confirmation from New York. Discounts on multiple items. Thank you for looking!

SOLD ITEMS
- Dell D610
- Broken 6990m
- Killzone 3 (new sealed)
- Battlefield 4 for the Playstation 3
- Deadpool for the Playstation 3
- Army of Two The Devil's Cartel for the Xbox 360
- Circle Pad Pro for the Nintendo 3DS (brand new, never opened. For the regular 3DS, not 3DS XL)
- Maxtor One-Touch 100GB IDE External Backup Hard Drive
- Creative Fatality 5.25" Drive, no Sound Card (cable, audio cables, remote control, 5.25" drive)
- Warhammer 40000 Space Marine for the Xbox 360 (case, original art, manual, disc, DLC codes)
- Alienware M17xR3 (C7/10, refurbished, see notes)
- Laptop/Notebook Slot-Loading SATA DVD-RW Drive (pulled from an Alienware M17x R2, model Sony Optiarc AD-7640S)
- Nickelodeon's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles for the Nintendo 3DS (case, original art, manual/inserts, disc)

Last edited:
saturday evening bump - hope you all are having a great weekend so far

obo on everything - I really want this stuff gone in the next few weeks. thank you!

Bump for looking. What does potentially non-working on the SATA drives mean. Untested or known issues?

thanks for the bump - updated laptop hard drive description. I suspect they are dead and will be the first brought to a recycling center if they aren't picked up.

sunday am bump =)

Back