Spore Activation Revoke Tool?

uzor

Supreme [H]ardness
I know that EA has said that they're working on a "revoke tool" for Spore which would basically allow you to get one of your activations back automatically when you uninstall the game (in effect you would never run out of activations due to rebuilds / reinstalls so long as you remember to uninstall before nuking the drive), but I've not heard anything about it or a timeframe other than "near future" on when it might be implemented. (Read more here.) Anyone else heard more about this and when it might be coming? I'm genuinely interested in getting it (no flaming please), and this one last thing would tip me over towards the purchase. I am assuming that it has not yet been implemented because I'd imagine it'd kinda end up being big news around here and that I would at least be able to find corroboration via Google search.

Well that's the problem, when I reinstall it's because I can't get to my drive at all, i.e totally FUBAR'd.

Agreed. However, I'd imagine that for most of us, purposeful reinstalls are more common than FUBAR-induced reinstalls.

Back