SPOILER ALERT: Skeleton Key (Oblivion) help!

Terr0r

Limp Gawd
ok so i got the quest, but when i go to leywin or whatever the hell its called my arrow went away and now it doesnt tell me what to do and im completely lost. who do i talk to? where are the 2 argonian thiefs?

Terr0r said:
ok so i got the quest, but when i go to leywin or whatever the hell its called my arrow went away and now it doesnt tell me what to do and im completely lost. who do i talk to? where are the 2 argonian thiefs?
Just wander around town talking to guards and townspeople, there will be an option in the dialogue for it.

yeah theres a dialogue on every guard and on some people, but they say it doesnt ring a bell -_-

If the text doesn't change to grey, it means they have more to tell you. Raise their disposition and ask again. I can't remember where I got the info on where to find them, but bums can be a good source of information.

Many quests will have you needing to talk to citizens of the city to find out who/where to talk to next. Look for beggars primarily but sometimes even guards will know.

Vampire seduction ftw. I had a lady say "get the hell out of my house" to, " Yes sir, he's right around the corner!"

Or just go to Weebumum's house or whatever his name is. Ask them and they deny it, go hide somewhere and turn invisible and they'll talk about it and update your quest. Heck, if you're gonna post spoiler stuff, just post it all... ;)

I had to do this one the old fashion way..went into EVERY house in the damn city. Probably took me over an hour to complete.

Back