Spider-Man: Miles Morales (PS5)

polonyc2

Fully [H]
Spider-Man: Miles Morales, the sequel to 2018’s PS4-exclusive Spider-Man, is officially heading to the PS5, Sony announced today at its PlayStation 5 gameplay event...a teaser trailer showed off a first look at the upcoming sequel...Spider-Man: Miles Morales will launch on the PlayStation 5 holiday 2020...

Sickb0y

[H]ard|Gawd
f*ck yeah Miles Morales ! :cry::notworthy: might just pick up a PS5 for this game alone. Well.....this and the rest of the exclusives :p

polonyc2

Fully [H]
f*ck yeah Miles Morales ! :cry::notworthy: might just pick up a PS5 for this game alone. Well.....this and the rest of the exclusives :p
you should check out the Spider Man: Into the Spider-Verse movie if you haven't already...best Spidey movie in years with some gorgeous animation

polonyc2

Fully [H]
Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales will show off near-instant loading, ray-tracing, 3D audio and the DualSense controller...We’ve upgraded our characters with 4D scans and improved skin shading for more realistic looking characters and spline-based hair that moves far more naturally...Many of the city’s assets have also been updated to take advantage of the new console...As you experience Miles’s story, you’ll see, hear, and feel things in a whole new way, all thanks to PS5...

https://blog.playstation.com/2020/0...miles-morales-an-update-from-insomniac-games/

Odifer

n00b
The graphics look really good. If the gameplay is anything like the Spiderman game that came out for PS4, I am going to enjoy it.

Armenius

Fully [H]
That was a what if one shot, lol. It isn't an actual event. They did them for several characters individually too.
I've honestly been tapped out of comic books for around 20 years, now, ever since Joe Quesada became EIC at Marvel. So admittedly most of what I know now is what I read in passing.