Specific place to recharge items(Oblivion)?

Mabrito

Supreme [H]ardness
I know there is a person in the Mages guild that will recharge your items, but sometimes I have a hard time finding here most of the time Is there anywhere else, where the person will always be at, that will recharge the item?

You can use Soul Gems to recharge enchanted items. Also Varla stones are a powerful recharging item, they can recharge all your items at once.
I don't think there is one person you can find at one place all the time.

There's one in the Arcane University, Chrionasium. The chick, she's only there during the day or morning or something, just wait.

Rofl-Mic-Lofl said:
There's one in the Arcane University, Chrionasium. The chick, she's only there during the day or morning or something, just wait.

Yeah I figured out she always there at 11am, not sure for how long though.

D3v01D said:
You can use Soul Gems to recharge enchanted items. Also Varla stones are a powerful recharging item, they can recharge all your items at once.
I don't think there is one person you can find at one place all the time.

How do you capture a soul and put it in the gem? :confused:

Khaydarin said:
How do you capture a soul and put it in the gem? :confused:

1)Have an empty gem in your inventory
2)Cast soul trap or use a weapon enchanted with soul trap and kill the mob when the spell is active
3)The soul will be trapped in your empty soul gem as long as the gem's capacity is equal or greater than the soul (souls & gems come in different "sizes": petty, small, common, greater & grand)

To recharge items from an NPC, there is a person in each mages guild but they will only offer the service during their 'working' hours, same as the spell vendors.

you can do all the soul stones, or talk to a vendor, but really, you should get azuras star, you get it at the azuras shrine for one of the daedric quests, check out the wiki and you can get the location.

you should do a bunch of the daedric quests, some of the items will rock your socks off.

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Oblivion:Daedric_Quests

Back