Spec Ops: The Line Available Free On Humble Bundle

rgMekanic

[H]ard|News
Humble Bundle has been killing it lately when it comes to giving away games, and today is no exception. Spec Ops: The Line is available for free for the next 2 days. I'm not going to give away any spoilers despite the game being 6 years old now. I'll just say this, if you have not played it, you need to, and if you have played it, you probably should play it again. Spec Ops: The Line has very positive reviews on Steam, and is normally $29.99.

Spec Ops: The Line is a new original title from 2K Games that features provocative and gripping Third-Person modern military Shooter gameplay designed to challenge players' morality by putting them in the middle of unspeakable situations where unimaginable choices affecting human life must be made.

Buddy at work just told me this game was pretty good, he really enjoyed playing it. As with the first poster, he said the story was great as well.

Really enjoyed this game, and exploring all the different outcomes, back not too long after it came out. Good story and fun-enough gameplay. Definitely worth checking out.

I'll just say this, if you have not played it, you need to, and if you have played it, you probably should play it again. Spec Ops: The Line has very positive reviews on Steam

I was already sold at free, but i like your enthusiasm! :cigar:

Thank you rg! I've never played this and probably won't have time to really get into it for awhile but I'll get to it!!

I enjoyed it. I started it a while back, didn't initially get into it, then started it again and enjoyed the story. It took me 5 hours to beat and I typically don't rush, so it's a good short game. I think it's a spin on Apocalypse Now.

Oh cool, this has Linux support.

Too bad I haven't seen a good bundle on Humble for a while.

I played it like a year after release. I enjoyed the game. Only complaint was the length, but singleplayer fps campaigns aren't all that long anymore.

Back