"Speaker notes" in Microsoft Powerpoint ...

KamaL

n00b
Hi guys.. I'm here for something not very common :p

I use my laptop to type notes on the Powerpoint presentations our lecturers' present daily.. I find it more comfortable than writing directly to Word documents.. This way you can both view the presentation more clearly, and write the specific notes on each slide..

I'm using Office 2003, and unfortunately, the Speaker Notes feature in Powerpoint is very limited.. you can't change the window's size, and neither the fonts size and formatting..

For this, I'm searching fo a plug-in/add-on to improve this very useful in Powerpoint, or even an alternative program..

I even tried using OpenOffice 2.0, but I couldn't view the speaker notes while viewing the powerpoint slides at full screen...

Any idea how I can get the most out of this feature?? :confused:

Thanks

KamaL said:
Hi guys.. I'm here for something not very common :p

I use my laptop to type notes on the Powerpoint presentations our lecturers' present daily.. I find it more comfortable than writing directly to Word documents.. This way you can both view the presentation more clearly, and write the specific notes on each slide..

I'm using Office 2003, and unfortunately, the Speaker Notes feature in Powerpoint is very limited.. you can't change the window's size, and neither the fonts size and formatting..

For this, I'm searching fo a plug-in/add-on to improve this very useful in Powerpoint, or even an alternative program..

I even tried using OpenOffice 2.0, but I couldn't view the speaker notes while viewing the powerpoint slides at full screen...

Any idea how I can get the most out of this feature?? :confused:

Thanks

can't u use the notes master to change all of the notes pane fonts/colors? i just did it and it worked fine

cx323 said:
can't u use the notes master to change all of the notes pane fonts/colors? i just did it and it worked fine

Yes, but I want to be able to change the Speaker Notes windows which u can open while showing the presentation at full screen, which can be viewed by the right-click menu while viewing the presentation..
It is much more comfortabl and this way you view the slides at full screen, and also add notes to each slide separately..
On this windows, you can't neither change the size of the windows, nor the formattng of the text..

Any other suggestions?

Back