Space Engineers

Anyone here play Space Engineers? Picked it up over the weekend for $5, game is seriously addicting. Its got a steep learning curve but once you figure the out the basics it becomes really fun.

I'd like to get a few people to join me on a survival server to see what we can build!

Anyone here play Space Engineers? Picked it up over the weekend for $5, game is seriously addicting. Its got a steep learning curve but once you figure the out the basics it becomes really fun.

I'd like to get a few people to join me on a survival server to see what we can build!

I don't but asskicker2 at guru3d does. We have been trying to sort out a stuttering issue he is having on his 480.

Toot horn much? I could care less what you do.

And everybody couldn't care less about you caring less. See how that works?

I've tried it, but like you said; it has a slightly steep learning curve. It was fun for the first hour or so, but I ended up refunding it. Then again, I have a tough time playing open 'world' games that have no real objective or story.

Still, a well made game for the most part. I might pick it up again, for the $5

I backed it a long time ago but I rarely have the urge to test new builds. I'm not sure if the AI has improved but the pirate drones had zero self-preservation instincts or tactics they just flew in a straight line towards the center of the base until they got shot down by defenses or my rifle (and oddly enough my small caliber rifle was more effective than the huge turrets). I like where the game is heading I just don't have the desire to do co-op survival games I would rather play single player in small sessions between other activities.

Back