South Australia: CRT Monitors

Vyr

n00b
Hello, I am desperately looking for flat screen CRT monitors that are at least 19" that are in working order (no scratches on the screen, no discolouration, etc.) I have been looking on and off since late last year and found none in South Australia on Gumtree, eBay, and Craigslist doesn't really get used here. The most I find are CRT monitors that sell for a ludicrous price with ludicrous shipping prices (some up to thousands of dollars). I don't know if I should be posting this in a different section of the forum or at all, so please forgive me if I have posted it in the wrong area as I'm not regularly on these forums. I would really love to find a widescreen CRT monitor at some point like an FW900, but I honestly don't even know if they EXIST at all in Australia and the ones I find selling + shipping on sites are ludicrously priced. Does anyone know where I can get the kind of CRT monitors I'm looking for or even have one themselves that they could possibly sell?

The reason being is I'm a huge retro gamer and CRT enthusiast, I prefer the colours on a CRT and find the refresh rates to be much higher on certain monitors. Any help will be appreciated, thanks :).

I'd say all the crackies took the copper from the CRTs by now in prisonland. So maybe best network with a CRT geek in burgerland and get them to ship you one.

I'd say all the crackies took the copper from the CRTs by now in prisonland. So maybe best network with a CRT geek in burgerland and get them to ship you one.
"Burgerland?" Any suggestions for "CRT geeks?" I see some people on YouTube, but I don't really know any other CRT geeks except one who only has a few he wants to keep.

Back