Sources: Google Is Planning A Game Platform That Could Take On Xbox And PlayStation

Google should be more concerned with the future of internet access. But, well hopefully this will work for them. I do agree, if this has any level of significant success it will push out ms.
BTW starry internet is expanding.. plus they are licensing their hardware.. plus got 100m in investments.

Google should be more concerned with the future of internet access. But, well hopefully this will work for them. I do agree, if this has any level of significant success it will push out ms.
BTW starry internet is expanding.. plus they are licensing their hardware.. plus got 100m in investments.
Plus they will get bought out by Comcast - shutdown, starry-eyed execs sent to re-traning camps and used as an example to other startups that dare upset the world of wire and poor service.

Plus they will get bought out by Comcast - shutdown, starry-eyed execs sent to re-traning camps and used as an example to other startups that dare upset the world of wire and poor service.
Hehe.. well, cable companies did already fucked this guy in court, so i am no sure he would sell.. but i get what you say.

Infinium Labs is exactly a good reminder of why it is always important to go 'under the surface' and explore vendor products.

.... this google thing is no different.

Back