Source for inexpensive 120m fans?

Derf

Weaksauce
I am looking for a few 120mm fans and do not care to pay 10.00 each w/shipping. I live in Kennewick, WA. and have close access to: Umatilla, OR. + Richland, WA + Pasco, WA.
Any help is appreciated! :)

svc has a clearance sale on some. they had some 120mm blue leds for 5 bucks each. shipping is pretty low too. i just bought 3 sets of thermaltakes 120 mm red leds yesterday. 7 bucks each + 5 $ shipping

Many Thanks!! I found Cooler Master 22db 120's for a great price and shipping was very reasonable.

Try the FS/FT forum :) There a lot of people who love to ditch their stock fans for a few $$

Your going to go deaf, you realize that right? 52dB!! but it does push like 150CFM so not bad, if you wish to hear jet engines.

I am in search of a good 120mm so i am glad I came across this thread, thanks from me too.

At full voltage they are VERY!!! loud, but on a fan controller set at about 50% they are much more bearable (definitely not silent) and the CFM seems to not be overly diminished.

i always have my speakers really loud, or my headphones on (which block alot of noise), so i think it will be fine. now i just have some modding to do on my coolermaster :)

mine came in on tuesday, and boy are they loud... and powerful :D

i shattered the blades on one of them accidently because i had it placed in my case and it tipped over and hit one of those little metal bumps on the bottom of my case. fan blades went everywhere, luckly they did no other damage.

right now i have one going full speed blowing across my video card / other pci cards from the front of my case. my 6600gt seems happy and i am getting used to the noise (i slept with it on last night to see how bad it would be)

Back