Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium HD Sound Card $47.99 @ BB

Dustins

Limp Gawd
Thought this was worth a thread of its own. I seen the thread with the Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium @ BB for 69.99. So I go to best buy to check it out and it my suprise they had the Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium HD Sound Card on sale for 47.99 down from 179.99. This seems to be in store only so YMMV. This is smoking hot in my opinion.

how much of an upgrade is this compared to the X-Fi Xtreme Music connected via optical?

The Jordan Landing BB in Salt Lake City, Utah had 3 or 4 on the shelf at this price. I grabbed one. Too tempting to resist.

Thanks!!!!!!

I checked with the website to see if there were any in stock and only one store had them on hand. I bought the last one, for $60.

Killer deal thanks again.

I'd also love it if someone could pick up one for me, this is a [H]ot deal!

I'd pay shipping as well whatever extra.

EDIT: Working my means to hitch a ride to get one! *crossing fingers*

Last edited:
Sweet, I picked up 2 in Federal Way, WA. Surrounding stores have it in stock as well. I couldn't find them, so I showed the receipt pic from the OP, she brought 2 from the back and they rang up for $60 so she lowered the price to $50. Thanks OP.

Picked up 2 for $47.99 each. Thanks for the heads up OP!

Last edited:
Saw 2 left on the shelf when I was in BB on the shelf in Colma, CA yesterday for $69.99 plus tax. Very sweet deal. I paid $149 for mine. I wonder why the big pricedrop...

Sweet, I picked up 2 in Federal Way, WA. Surrounding stores have it in stock as well. I couldn't find them, so I showed the receipt pic from the OP, she brought 2 from the back and they rang up for $60 so she lowered the price to $50. Thanks OP.

Im going to stop by the store again tomorrow with the receipt pic and my receipt and see if they will credit me the difference. Figured at $60 it was still worth it but why not try and get it for $48.

Hoping the deal's still alive for me tomorrow! Gonna try to make my way over after work.

Atlanta area, just bought 3 for $152.61 after tax :D

Hoarder! :D Got last one in LA, it seems no other stores have stock. Funny thing, the previous gen X-Fi Titanium sells for $69.99 and there are two boxes and only only X-Fi Titanium HD for $47 (which I grabbed) :)

Last edited:
wow, such a nice improvement from on board audio. mp3's sound good crisp. love it!!

Hoping the deal's still alive for me tomorrow! Gonna try to make my way over after work.
Yeah I wish I saw this earlier. I haven't really been using my 5.1 setup so I wouldn't mind upgrading to this and selling my X-Fi Titanium. This deal is so insane that I don't have much hope, but it's probably for the best.

I suspect Creative is about to announce a totally new lineup of sound cards based on Core3d chip. Well, it's about time, X-Fi been around for 6 years already :)

I suspect Creative is about to announce a totally new lineup of sound cards based on Core3d chip. Well, it's about time, X-Fi been around for 6 years already :)

Yeah, it sounds like they are clearing stock but you would think that there would be sales on the other models too.

My brother needed one and he picked up the last two at the Denton, TX store for $48 a piece, :).

Did anyone manage to get Alchemy working? I installed the latest drivers and control panel from their website but I can't seem to find a working download for Alchemy. It is odd that unlike with the xtremegamer that I had Alchemy isn't even listed on the Titanium HD's download page.

No luck in my area. For those that grabbed an extra one, if you are looking to sell one, please let me know, PM with price :)

So the price on Bestbuy.com of $119.99 is wrong?

I have a Xonar STX card and am not liking it. Will this one be similiar performance?

Can you switch between the headset and speakers via control panel like the Xonar?

Last edited:
How do you guys use this sorta thing with both speakers *and* headphones? As in, do most of you have a headphone jack on one of your monitors? I know there's a speakers with a footpod with volume control and the headphone/mic jack, but I'm using an old X-Fi Fatality that has a front panel for the headphone jack, since part of me wants to say that's better than the ones the headphone jack on the X-530's I've got in front of me.

Got 3 at that price hopefully make a quick buck in the fs forum. Safe to say the one I got at newegg at the shellshocker price(100) is being returned.

There are two at my bestbuy I'll happily grab them and ship them to you at cost. Let me know if anyone can't get any.

Back