Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty Pro Series Model SB0880 Audio Jack Replacement Parts

I have a perfectly working Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty Pro Sound Card with Fubar 3.5mm audio jacks. The optical audio port is just fine. Over the life of the card and all of the connects and disconnections has worn out the 3.5mm audio jacks. If I can find replacement jacks I can sauder them onto the card. My problem is I can not find the parts or even the part numbers. Does anybody have any information on finding the parts, or even the part number? Any help would be greatly appreciated. I hate to dispose of perfectly good hardware if I can just fix it. Thanks everybody in advance!

any 3.5mm jack would work, just get the right solder points. You can also find an older soundblaster card and salvage the ports from it. Otherwise just any port from amazon

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Salvaging parts from another card is an option. I was just wondering if there are spare parts out there. Unfortunately I can not use any 3.5mm audio jack as they are proprietary. That is what I was hoping somebody could give me insight into finding the parts or even part numbers, or if somebody has done this themselves. Thanks for the response!

You would just have to match the pins to the correct pin on the new jack, an easy way to do this is plug in a 3.5mm jack and test with a multimeter to figure out which pin is for what. But to each their own.

Back