Soulja Boy Says He's "Not Scared of Nintendo" as He Releases Rival Games Console

The difference is that Amazon is not directly selling these items, Chinese third parties are. Nintendo would send takedown requests long before litigation, and amazon would most likely comply.

Soulja boy is selling this crap direct. Very different. Its only a matter of time before Nintendo has their way with him.
Also the Chinese Amazon ones are not loaded with licensed roms

Who the heck is soulja boy, I have never even heard of him. Sounds like a washed up wanna be rappa with no clue. Nintendo is gonna beat him down, and all that money he's making that he's foolishly bragging about will all be gone.

You can't fix stupid….

did you really live under a rock lol

Never heard of him either, first time hearing his name was with this console release, no idea who he is, I'm guessing he's big in America and that's it? Anyhow I came here for the post containing the lawsuit, not yet I see..

Never heard of him either, first time hearing his name was with this console release, no idea who he is, I'm guessing he's big in America and that's it? Anyhow I came here for the post containing the lawsuit, not yet I see..
not especially kinda popped up a few years back then a lot of money was thrown behind him but he fizzled out fast this whole stunt is more publicity than he ever had as a rapper... TBH getting sued by nintendo might only help his career...

apparently he had 1 hit song in 2007 that made him enough to open his own studio and he has since self published 12 albums and signed a number of other no name rappers...

Last edited:
That punk gonna get his junk squeezed so hard. He gonna have to change his name to tolja so....

Reactions: N4CR
like this
Nothin' Soulja bout' this B0y

Drop the Soulja, and add Stupid.

What U get?

StupidBoy.

I like it

Never heard of this pant drooping clown til a few weeks ago when ETA Prime talked about "his" consoles.
I'll gladly watch Nintendo teach this guy what showing your undies means since he might actually have money.

Not ever hearing his horrible junk "music" is definitely a positive. Soulja Boy, proving that not all ignorance is necessarily bad.

Perhaps I should sell habitable rocks for my profession. If I could locate a source of boulders that block out this guy and other "rappers" like him I'd make a sizable fortune. I could also sell ear pencils, electric larryland style.

I bet the hip hop gay mafia didn't just like him for his music ;)
No he had 1 song he published himself to the internet make it to #1 on billboards for like 3 weeks after that nothing he did achieved anything but that one song made him like 7 million dollars he used it to open a recording studio where he self published 12 albums.

Not ever hearing his horrible junk "music" is definitely a positive. Soulja Boy, proving that not all ignorance is necessarily bad.

Perhaps I should sell habitable rocks for my profession. If I could locate a source of boulders that block out this guy and other "rappers" like him I'd make a sizable fortune. I could also sell ear pencils, electric larryland style.

hurry up and sell them rocks

Soulja boy pulled the consoles. https://mynintendonews.com/2018/12/...on-store-due-to-a-potential-nintendo-lawsuit/

You gotta boss up sometimes dawgs...whatever the fuck that means

KhjzohT.png

all he had to do was remove references to having things like smash bros and nintendo code on them and not ship them with roms of illegal nature. Nintendo couldn't do shit if he was half intelligent but no...

He wouldn't even have been able to do that. His entire scam was making people pay inflated prices for shit he would buy off of Aliexpress or Amazon and those sites would ship the items to the buyer. Not only did he never get permission from any game publisher, but I highly doubt any of the Chinese companies he claimed to be working with knew who the fuck he was or had any hand in his scam.

Back