Sorry, 3060nvidia in x58 computer. Bios vs uhfi?

NattyKathy

Gawd
Hi! Taco downloaded msi afterburner last night and just finished the test. My methology was this:

Test with everything default. Boost 1380
Test with everything default, fan 100%. Boost 1380, but temperatures a little lower. you cn see second part where fan ramped to 100%...

View attachment 355780

Thn I installed afterburner nd set full power limit to 115%. Nd same 100% fan. Boost 1380. Taco guess it's what this particular chip is binned for somehow? Nt sure...hmm.
Many midrange GPUs from older generations don't end up power-limited even at stock because of how the voltage/frequency curve is set. The good news is that unlike newer NV GPUs, Maxwell doesn't have the voltage locked across the board however some individual GPU models allow upward adjustment and some don't. You seem to have thermal headroom so if overvolt away if Afterburner supports it on your card.

UltraTaco

Limp Gawd
Well, I wasn't going to overclock her, but now my curiosity tingles me in ways taco cnt resist. I am afraid though, this is my active gpu nd I just got her.

Voltage is greyed out in afterburner, but nSpector I have it available all the way to 1.162v.
Screenshot_20210512-144004_Gallery.jpg

pendragon1

Fully [H]
Well, I wasn't going to overclock her, but now my curiosity tingles me in ways taco cnt resist. I am afraid though, this is my active gpu nd I just got her.

Voltage is greyed out in afterburner, but nSpector I have it available all the way to 1.162v.
View attachment 355798
i wouldnt worry about the voltage yet, the max power limit might hit it anyways. i'd try upping the clocks 25mhz at a time, testing in-between.