Sophos XG box, downloads fine, slow uploads

Joust

Supreme [H]ardness
Anyone running a sophos box that has experienced this: download/upload is at parity from the fiber box. Once it passes through the firewall, which has no active filtering of any kind running - I get full download, but only about 10% of upload speed.

Any ideas? Changed cables, removed all switches from the equation.

Port speed mismatch? I've seen it cause issues like this, where only one direction is affected. The last time I saw this was on a 100/100 link, and I was getting about 90/9 when I did a speed test, which is how I found it.

Or maybe QoS/traffic shaping settings, if they're set too low on the upload they'll artificially limit the speeds.

Port speed mismatch? I've seen it cause issues like this, where only one direction is affected. The last time I saw this was on a 100/100 link, and I was getting about 90/9 when I did a speed test, which is how I found it.

Or maybe QoS/traffic shaping settings, if they're set too low on the upload they'll artificially limit the speeds.
I'm thinking this is actually on my ISP end. Something is very, very wrong. QoS turned off (or rather set to Max, so no limiting) ISP off. No filtering.

Installed a new box. Speed tested with parity. A few minutes later, right back to the slow upload (35-50mbps)

Back