Sony Vita handheld, buy or pass on it?

Bought one just to play final fantasy 7-10 LOL. Could have done that on ps3 but it looks weird and I can't play ps3 at work

Oddly enough playing FF7 for the 10th time recently, its not the same anymore. What I mean is I think its not aging well anymore. I used to play it every summer I had the chance to and still was wowed by it as it was my favorite game on PS1 but now I am not getting that same feeling. I feel FF9 aged better for me, mostly because its newer and I played it less.

I was playing FF6-9 on it, but it started to gather dust. I traded my Vita for a 3DS and I have been using it a lot more recently. It could be due to the new factor, but it seems to be better for me. The Vita still is a great machine, but I do own a PSP for my FF fix.

I think I'm gonna grab FF9, I mean they're so cheap ($10), why not. It's one of my top ten favorite games anyway.

Then I think I might just chronologically try to beat them all again, from 1-8. After 9 of course.

Tactics as well, of course.

All I ever play on mine is Pinball... which is fine with me since they keep releasing new tables like Star Trek and Attack from Mars.

Well I was supposed to be playing Phantasy Star online 2 on my vita at the moment. But the US release was canceled and a release date is no longer on the table....God Sega sucks at business.

So my Vita will be dusty until that is released not a single game on my radar other than that.

My 3DS will be dusty until July for Project X Zone and Shin Megami Tensei IV

Back