Sony Uploads Entire Khali The Killer Film Instead of Trailer to Youtube

cageymaru

Fully [H]
Someone at Sony Pictures Entertainment has uploaded the entire Khali The Killer movie instead of the trailer to Youtube. The film has some graphic violence so it is very NSFW, but this mistake is surely safe for smiles. I wonder if they will blame an intern for the gaffe. At time of publication, the entire film is still up. You have to wonder if Sony will get a copyright strike on its account?

Update: And now it is gone. Well, gone from Youtube, but not our data drives. Am I a pirate now, or is Sony?

After deciding to retire, an East L.A. hit man decides to take one last job to help support his ailing grandmother's end of life care. But everything falls apart, when he develops empathy for the targets of his hit, and he's forced to make the toughest decision of his life.

Last edited by a moderator:
Think they'd have to pay people to download this going by the trailer.

Sony: The film failed to make a profit because of piracy
Insurance company: You uploaded the film to youtube yourselves
Sony: Someone hacked us and uploaded the film
Insurance company: Wouldn't this be like the 8th time you've been hacked?
Sony: The film failed to make a profit because of critics unfairly rating the film
Insurance company: It doesn't even have any reviews on Rotten Tomatoes
Sony: OK we made a bad film, its everyones fault but ours. The film failed to make a profit because of our incompetence, we're making an insurance claim
Insurance company: Your policy doesn't cover stupidity

Part of me wonders if this is such a shitty movie that their marketing budget got slashed...maybe this was their idea of filling the gap on that for free. I mean, it clearly is working as I've not heard of this movie up until just now.

Sony actually spent money to make this POS?
Well, I guess that's another way to burn the money.

Personally never heard of the movie. Wonder if this wasn’t a ploy to get the name out. Now that everyone is reporting on this it will get the name out.

SUE FACEBOOK!!! THIS JUST HAPPENED A COUPLE WEEKS AGO!!!

BY NOW, THEY SHOULD HAVE CREATED ALERTS, AND MADE MAGIC THAT WOULD PREVENT THIS SORT OF THING!!!!

Oh wait? It wasn't Facebook? SUE FACEBOOK ANYWAY!

upload_2018-7-3_17-14-56.png

/s

What is even funnier about this. This movie came out on DVD last November. And after 8 months they finally decide to release a trailer....

I really want to see analytics for this movie before and after this "goof"

Jesus the Youtube description
"When white kids jack his Hyundai full of cash, an East L.A. hit man must come out of retirement for one last job."

Hahahahaha

it looks awful and I shall not be watching it

A hyundai full of cash? Isn't that an antinomy?

Back