Sony KDL-32EX301 Bravia 32" LCD HDTV $299

Non factory refurbed 720p tv with a 30 day only warranty?

Not hot IMO. I don't care what label they stuck on it.

Despite being a Sony, it's sorta tough for used and virtually no warranty, you can get a 32" brand new, for right around the same price when they are on sale, and those come with a 1 year warranty. I remember a year ago seeing a new 32" 1080P at Costco being let go for $299 + tax.

I know you can get a new rebadged samsung 42" 720P plasma, with a TWO year warranty, for $400 + tax on sale. There are similar 42" rebadged LG plasmas that go for around the same when on sale also.

Not to mention the soon-to-be-coming sale events etc etc.

Not to mention the soon-to-be-coming sale events etc etc.

on the same note that SJetski71 touched on, there's supposed to be a significant decrease in LCD prices as we get closer to the end of the year. apparently there's quite a large surplus of LCD panels right now from suppliers, and as we approach the end of the year they'll be looking to reduce inventory. big price drops are expected soon.

also FWIW, i love my Sony TV. not a blinded fanboy - i've just been very impressed with every Sony product i've owned.

I got a new LG 32 inch s-ips 1080p screen a year ago for 400, and things should be even better/cheaper this year. But I'm not even sure they make ips screens for tvs anymore.
Posted via [H] Mobile Device

Last week I grabbed a 32EX400 for $380 w/ free shipping from the sony store. It was the $420 it's priced at now w/ a 10% discount when you add to cart. Not sure if that deal will be back soon (or if it's even a deal... but I was in a pinch and wanted to pick something quick that would make a decent monitor). Might be worth keeping an eye out for. Was only $25 for a 2 year warranty. I've bought one other refurb tv from them and it seemed brand new when i got it (a 60-A3000).

http://www.sonystyle.com/webapp/wcs...10151&langId=-1&productId=8198552921666081653

Back