Sony gdm fw900 not turn on

Vilty

n00b
Hello, im new here, and i have a issue.
I just receive a used Sony gdm fw900 from ebay and I plug the power cable and nothing, the monitor just don't turn on, no light on the powerbutton either.
I'm really sad right now...I don't know what to do.

HERE is the service manual for the monitor. It has quite a bit of information. I don't know how proficient you are with these types of things, but that manual has everything needed to fix it. Good luck.

Thank you but I think the seller sold me a brocken Sony gdm fw900 because the serial number and date are both different from the ones on the Ebay auction photo.
This is relevant, i'm pretty shock when I saw the difference serial number between the ones I receive and his Sony gdm fw900 photo.

I'm sick of people, that's it. The guy sold me a brocken Sony gdm fw900 to get ride of it without nobody notice it , i got crooked :(

Thank you but I think the seller sold me a brocken Sony gdm fw900 because the serial number and date are both different from the ones on the Ebay auction photo.
This is relevant, i'm pretty shock when I saw the difference serial number between the ones I receive and his Sony gdm fw900 photo.

I'm sick of people, that's it. The guy sold me a brocken Sony gdm fw900 to get ride of it without nobody notice it , i got crooked :(

Ebay will give your money back. Open a dispute.

It could have also been damaged in shipping. How well was it packed?

Yea if you open a dispute and provide screenshots showing that the serial doesn’t match, you should get your money back.

If you bought a monitor that the seller advertised as working, and it isn't, then file a dispute with the seller on eBay. eBay has come through for me a few times including with a $700 laptop that I found out was stolen.

If the seller doesn't step up and provide a refund then you can ask eBay to intervene to get a refund back. eBay acts pretty fast when they have to step in.

As for the serial number... did they advertise it as a "representative photo" because you might not have as much standing there...

Back