Sony closes 'Driveclub' creator Evolution Studios

Shame i enjoyed their games quite a bit, driveclub felt like a more of proper need for speed game then EA has managed to deliver in years. They managed to fix most of the problems they had at launch and listened to community feedback adding in news tracks and hardcore handling recently that made it more fun to play. But in the end i guess the poor launch hurt them too much to fund a new game. Much like bizarre creations i don't think they deserve this.

DRIVECLUB managed to be the best looking and absolute least fun racing game I've ever owned. It's like they took the worst aspects of Forza and Gran Turismo, then blended them with a MySpace account. Not sure what they were thinking with that one...

DRIVECLUB managed to be the best looking and absolute least fun racing game I've ever owned. It's like they took the worst aspects of Forza and Gran Turismo, then blended them with a MySpace account. Not sure what they were thinking with that one...

I couldn't agree more with this statement. Beautiful racer but as stale as moldy bread. Its just a vapid and completely dead world. Regretted buying it utterly.

Back