Sony buys Ghostbusters Game from Atari

KZ2 wasn't my cup of tea, sold it after a bit. They did improve the controls a bit, but its a decent game in its own right.

Game will be downloaded via torrents, usenet and what not if this goes multiplatform. One less game for the warez monkeys.

Game will be downloaded via torrents, usenet and what not if this goes multiplatform. One less game for the warez monkeys.

Lol. Yeah the moment its about to be released, torrent sites will have it and all the 360 kiddies will just pirate it. Though I wont be getting the game, nice to see Sony doing some stuff.

That sucks. So much for me buying this game if the money goes to Sony now...

I would be surprised if Sony still released this for the PC or xbox. If they did, I'm sure they will make the PS3 version appear better. "See how more powerful the PS3 is than the xbox 360 or PC?" I can hear it already. lol

That sucks. So much for me buying this game if the money goes to Sony now...

I would be surprised if Sony still released this for the PC or xbox. If they did, I'm sure they will make the PS3 version appear better. "See how more powerful the PS3 is than the xbox 360 or PC?" I can hear it already. lol

Same sentiments if it was in reverse.

I own a 360 but I don't play on it, I much prefer to play it on the PS3.

Cocksucking motherfuckers. Sony can seriously die in a fire. What about the PC version?

werd, hommes. FUCK SONY

and i would say that before hearing about ghostbusters. i have 1001 reasons to hate that corporation, and this is icing. fuck those bastards, i hope sony goes bankrupt.

Everyone is looking at this the wrong way I don't see this as sony swooping in to steal the bacon rather sony coming to a hurting publisher and saying we will publish this if you make it ps2-ps3 exclusive for the first couple months, so now the game actually gets a full release, just on sonys dime not ataris credit card balance. i'm cool with it, it looked like a game that would work well with a controller so the ps3 continues to be my main alternative to pc.

Some of you guys are just too funny...really if a game is good I couldn't care less for who is publishing it, coding it or whatever... I will buy it and have fun instead of missing on the game and thinking Sony's CEO is not able to sleep because of what I just did to him. ;)

OMG SONY IS DOING WHAT MICROSOFT DOES ALL THE TIME... WE MUST BEGIN HATERADE BECAUSE ITS A DIFFERENT PUBLISHER. OMGF.

Sums the thread up nicely. But really, I'm happy Sony is doing it.. I'd rather support them then say... microcrap.

Just friggin wow, I've got a PS3 and im pisseda bout this, I just upgraded my PC again so it'd handle it ? Talk about fail on all levels, F YOU SONY

werd, hommes. FUCK SONY

and i would say that before hearing about ghostbusters. i have 1001 reasons to hate that corporation, and this is icing. fuck those bastards, i hope sony goes bankrupt.

If you truly hate Sony , I guess you could care less about their OLED you were yammering about on the displays forum.

sony has a small one out there.. its pretty amazing. i think well see it mainstream in 5 years, but no sooner. i really dont see any reason it won't replace lcd... its just a superior technology if/when they finally overcome the durability factor.

Oh yeah definitely, f*ck those bastards :rolleyes: keep it up

http://www.hardforum.com/showpost.php?p=1034059479&postcount=11

Sony blah blah blah, rootkit , sonyeatsbabies, blah blah

Honestly this shit is getting old

Sony owns the right to it.. nothing strange all companies does this.. chill instead.

If you truly hate Sony , I guess you could care less about their OLED you were yammering about on the displays forum.

yammering? like saying it's an amazing screen? it is. would i buy it? nope. why? its a sony.

like i said, i have a million reasons to hate sony... if their home theater receivers had capacitors bigger then my alarm clock's... if their car stereos lasted longer then 5 months... if their speakers didnt sound like cans on strings... if they stopped trying to put out generic-brand quality at apple-like prices... i could go on... oh my god can i go on....

Last edited:
OMG SONY IS DOING WHAT MICROSOFT DOES ALL THE TIME... WE MUST BEGIN HATERADE BECAUSE ITS A DIFFERENT PUBLISHER. OMGF.

Sums the thread up nicely. But really, I'm happy Sony is doing it.. I'd rather support them then say... microcrap.

its not about the deal. we know this happens in business all the time. the problem is sony. i wouldnt care if microsoft did this...

its not about the deal. we know this happens in business all the time. the problem is sony. i wouldnt care if microsoft did this...

I would care if Microsoft did this. It goes both ways. The problem is Microsoft. I own all three consoles, I much prefer gaming on the PS3.

yammering? like saying it's an amazing screen? it is. would i buy it? nope. why? its a sony.

like i said, i have a million reasons to hate sony... if their home theater receivers had capacitors bigger then my alarm clock's... if their car stereos lasted longer then 5 months... if their speakers didnt sound like cans on strings... if they stopped trying to put out generic-brand quality at apple-like prices... i could go on... oh my god can i go on....

pretty much my stance with sony too (this is coming from someone who used to be a sony/psx fanboy)

if they dropped off the face of the earth I wouldn't be the least bit sad about it lol They're the monster cable of the east

doesnt matter.where is mas effect and gears of war on the ps3? stop bitching

That's a stupid argument to make....MS funded the development of those games with a third party developer and paid for their publishing. Just like sony does with non first party titles.

Ghostbusters is a 3rd party that sony played zero part in developing.

And where is killzone 2 for the 360? Mgs4? Gran turismo?

Dumb argument, please leave.

Thats my point. we should all stop bitching and arguing over it. 360 got there exclsuive deals and so does ps3. live with it or bugger off

That's a stupid argument to make....MS funded the development of those games with a third party developer and paid for their publishing. Just like sony does with non first party titles.

Ghostbusters is a 3rd party that sony played zero part in developing.

MS diddnt fund teh developement of GTA4 and fallout 3 DLC

if their home theater receivers had capacitors bigger then my alarm clock's... if their car stereos lasted longer then 5 months... if their speakers didnt sound like cans on strings...

FYI - all the cheap mass produced Japanese HT receivers are crap. Even the flagship models get blown away by cheap separates, let alone the junk at Best Buy.

And any mass market speaker with a big Japanese consumer electronics brand like Sony, Pioneer, Kenwood, Pansonic, Onkyo, Yamaha whatever... sounds like shit, guaranteed.

If you care about quality, get out of the big box stores.

You have got to be fucking kidding me.

This is a real disappointment. I don't think they will be in any rush to get it out on PC. But you never know they may spend this time optimizing it to the max so it blazes on pc hardware.

I think I speak for everyone when I say these guys can fuck off.

Cocksucking motherfuckers. Sony can seriously die in a fire. What about the PC version?

there goes another game I wanted to play off my list....

woohoo....

Fuckers, they wait till its literally a month or 2 from release on all formats then do this. Funny how low theyre going to get exclusives for that pos brick of theirs.
... and this list goes on.

But it's OK for 360 to have exclusives taken from PS3 huh guys? GTA, FO 3, FFXIII ....

get real ...

ffxiii coming to more than one system is an "exclusive taken?"

lol

each exclusive title is a trophy that fanbois get to set on their shelf. if a title goes multiplatform, people no longer care.

ffxiii coming to more than one system is an "exclusive taken?"

lol

Even though his verbage dictated otherwise I believe his point was that it was a high profile game that MS was rummored to have paid money for, to break exclusivity in this case.

Back