Sony Announces Limited Edition God Of War PS4 Pro

rgMekanic

[H]ard|News
Today Sony has announced a limited edition God of War PS4 Pro bundle. Launching on April 20th to go alongside the game, the console features a fully customized design based on Kratos' axe, as well as a Leviathan Gray DualShock 4 wireless controller with insignia, and a physical copy of God of War.

While I'm not much of a console gamer anymore, I really like the looks on this limited edition PS4. The price isn't too bad either, coming in at $399.99 and available for pre-order now.

“When we designed Kratos’ new Leviathan Axe, we knew it would have far more meaning not only to the game, but to our fans. Santa Monica Studio was extremely proud to adorn the custom PS4 Pro with the Leviathan Axe in such detailed fashion. We spent a painstaking amount of time to ensure this PS4 Pro was special, for the special fans who will cherish it."

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Damn didn't realized this game coming out in April. Swore it got pushed back to late 2018. Day one Purchase.

If it lit up like the axe this would be an instant buy from me. As it stands, while it looks super nice I really don't need another Ps4.

The design is to busy for me. The controller isn't bad.

Damn didn't realized this game coming out in April. Swore it got pushed back to late 2018. Day one Purchase.
Day -70 purchase for me.
upload_2018-3-6_15-20-43.png

That console is hot. I agree that if it lit up like in the trailer I'd buy one even though I already have a Pro.

I want to play this game but have not bought a ps4 yet. With production of their next generation console going on I'm very hesitant to drop $400 on one when it will be replaced in under 2 years.

I want to play this game but have not bought a ps4 yet. With production of their next generation console going on I'm very hesitant to drop $400 on one when it will be replaced in under 2 years.
Mine sits collecting dust. I found one game I really liked. But basically found out I'm not a console person...expensive lesson learned.

Woah, comes with a Physical copy of the game. I thought they didn’t do that so much anymore what with digital.

No buy from me. Never have gotten into the special editions and I’ve already got a Vanilla and a Pro sooo :/

Too bad they don't have a program to upgrade the standard ps4s to pro

Does anyone remember the Red God of War Super Slim PS3? That PS3 was sexy as ****. Honestly, this PS4 doesn't look as good as the GOW PS3 to me.

Wow a real special edition that isn't some FPS game or some limited edition "slim" model.

Wow a real special edition that isn't some FPS game or some limited edition "slim" model.

I'm guessing you've never seen the S.E. Dragon Quest Metal Slime PS-Vita, or the S.E. Minecraft Xbox One S. Real S.E.s are more regular than you might think, you've just got to know where to look.

I'm guessing you've never seen the S.E. Dragon Quest Metal Slime PS-Vita, or the S.E. Minecraft Xbox One S. Real S.E.s are more regular than you might think, you've just got to know where to look.

I guess I should of clarified that I was referring towards the PS4 consoles.

No Chains Whips no buy for me just having an Axe just seems silly when the entire franchise evolve around chain whips.
It's limited edition because nobody will buy it for a sustained amount of time I rather have a X-Box silm with all the vent holes.

With the price of Video cards now days, a ps4 pro, or Xbone X looks cheap!

This is worth quoting. I’ll always love PC gaming, but when I found a Xbone S for 260 CAD I decided that the GPU upgrade could wait (boxing day). At 600 bucks I wouldn’t buy the Xbone X, but 260 for the S? Dang. I’ve got years of titles to catch up on.

I want a PS4 Pro since I have a 4k TV, but I can't believe it doesn't have a 4k bluray player in it with how expensive it is. I could get an Xbox One S, but I already have a regular Xbox One and it sits gathering dust because all my favorite games are on PS4.

I want a PS4 Pro since I have a 4k TV, but I can't believe it doesn't have a 4k bluray player in it with how expensive it is. I could get an Xbox One S, but I already have a regular Xbox One and it sits gathering dust because all my favorite games are on PS4.

This was a bigger deal a year ago...and yeah, the lack of UHD Blu-Ray playback bugged me too...but you can now get a Samsung UBDM-7500 for $99 or so, so $399 for the PS4 Pro + $99 for the UHD player = Cost of XB1X...

Back