Sony admits PS3 delay possible

Didn't they release a statement about a week ago saying that there definately won't be a delay? ; |

It's just not possible for them to release in 'spring'. They won't have any titles, blu ray players or hardware ready....

So who here thinks Sony is glad about the Bluray delays? Now they have a scapegoat to point to for their delays, rather than the fact they were having problems with the actual hardware of the PS3 (which by all accounts they were/are).

Could have predicted this when ps3 when announced :). Funny how Sony kept saying there will be no delays. Of course thats if this delay is true.

Also keep in mind the last guy that spoke what he perceived to be the truth was fired.

I'm going to continue to wait for official word from Sony on this one.

Sony announcing ANYTHING about ANYTHING is skeptical. Think of it this way: they say that there will be a delay, most people say "Psshh, duh, we all new it would happen-it's SONY!"...but then again...who knows if they're lying about the delay? :eek: :p

And in other news, Nintendo has announced that its next iteration of Zelda has been delayed, while Blizzard declared that Starcraft: Ghost isn't ready for market yet! Finally, in yet another surprising delay, Duke Nukem: Forever has been pushed back to 2108!

steviep said:
And in other news, Nintendo has announced that its next iteration of Zelda has been delayed, while Blizzard declared that Starcraft: Ghost isn't ready for market yet! Finally, in yet another surprising delay, Duke Nukem: Forever has been pushed back to 2108!

Thank you Stevie.

You made me smile. :)

Heh... well I didn't mean to belittle the OP's post, since it IS news that SOMEBODY from Sony finally admitted something. But I think everyone and their grandfather's bad knee was expecting a PS3 delay, this just helps add icing to the still-unannounced cake. As Rich said, still no concrete evidence. But they'll have to open their mouths sooner or later, before somebody releases the PS3Grill

Heh, yeah.

On a side note: It's going to take a while for me to get used to the subforums. I liked being able to refresh just one forum to see if there were any new replies...Ah well. I soon adapted to the new layout

About time they fucking woke up... what was it last week where they were "definate" on their Spring release... I'm really starting to hate that company.

Slartibartfast said:
Except Blizzard makes good things.

Oh snapz.

kuyaglen said:
What was their target launch date?

Like...tomorrow. Their definition of Spring must vary from mine, but Spring usually doesn't extend well into Summer and Fall.

kinda sucks for me, i was planning on getting one around fall, hopefully when they release a gen newer with less bugs and maybe have some available, now it seems like i'll be waiting longer

oh well, such is the price for anticipation

K600 said:
Oh snapz.

Like...tomorrow. Their definition of Spring must vary from mine, but Spring usually doesn't extend well into Summer and Fall.

Where I live it should be in my stores now. :eek:

But it isn't. :(

Back