Sony 64GB SDHC/SDXC Class 10/UHS-I Flash Memory Card $35 w/FS

I take lots of pictures with RAW+JPEG set on my DSLR and my 16Gb cards don't fill very fast. So why do I want this still???

Good find OP.

Kenworth said:
I take lots of pictures with RAW+JPEG set on my DSLR and my 16Gb cards don't fill very fast. So why do I want this still???

Good find OP.

You need more MP's. :p

My 5D3 will take between 7-800 raws per 32gb depending on ISO.

it's easy to fill quickly and even easier if you have no way to dump the card while you are out for the day.

Posted from Hardforum.com App for Android

God, I thought I read microSDXC and got to hyped...Ah well..

Any experience with this or something similar as an OS system drive? Trying to beef up my 16gb eeepc with windows 7

Any experience with this or something similar as an OS system drive? Trying to beef up my 16gb eeepc with windows 7

I wouldn't use this for an OS drive - at least with Windows. It would be a snail to any mechanical HDD due to the low IOPS. I can't remember what kind of SSD Asus put in their netbooks. miniPCIe? You could try upgrading to something "faster" than what you have currently.

You need more MP's. :p

My 5D3 will take between 7-800 raws per 32gb depending on ISO.

it's easy to fill quickly and even easier if you have no way to dump the card while you are out for the day.
Posted from Hardforum.com App for Android

Yeah, you have 4 more MP's than me so my 16's would be a little less cozy for you :D I thought 32's would be my upper limit due to the 'eggs in one basket' theory but for $35, I am still tempted.

God, I thought I read microSDXC and got to hyped...Ah well..

Amazon had SanDisk Ultra 64 GB MicroSDXC Class 10 UHS-1 for $23 free shipping in "Like New condition from warehouse deals. Check it out to see if they still have any left in stock. Probably not cause it was on Slickdeals.

Deal seems OK. Frys has it for $69.99 right now, limit 1.

Re: GoPro, no you can't. The GP2 only uses up to 16G IIRC, and the GP3 uses microSD.

Why would people need something this fast? It's about how fast the card can flush data. When shooting high FPS in RAW mode buffers will fill up, then if the card can flush the buffer, the camera can resume shooting sooner.

Amazon had SanDisk Ultra 64 GB MicroSDXC Class 10 UHS-1 for $23 free shipping in "Like New condition from warehouse deals. Check it out to see if they still have any left in stock. Probably not cause it was on Slickdeals.

thanks for this bought one.

will the card be good for GP3?

Back