Something new... Slickwraps Hemp Wrap

radeon962

[H]ard|Gawd
So I'm a huge fan of no case and just tempered glass, but the iPhone 6s Plus is so slick with nothing on it I resorted to try some thin cases like the Spigen AirSkin and some others but recently picked up one of the Hemp wraps from SlickWraps (3M skin with some kind of hemp like materials rather than the normal skin type material).

I bought one of the Hemp wraps from SlickWraps on their 420 promo and it has the best grip of any skin I have tried.

Fits very well also. No drop protection but provides the additional grip I wanted without the bulk.

It was supposed to be a limited edition but it does look like it's still up on their site for the iPhone and others.

It almost has a fabric feel to it. I would definitely prefer it in black but it looks pretty good as is.

There is a front skin as well but I don't care to use it.

I dig that look... it's simple, but the texture adds something you don't usually get with silicone cases.

I'm the same, I hate cases and needed something for this ungripable 6s+. I picked up the Han Solo sticker from skinit, love it.

I like this hemp liner too.

Back