something>drivercleaner?

badbadtz560

Limp Gawd
so..everybody keeps talkin about how cool drivercleaner is .. if it's only 10 bux.. that means there should be some guy out there that made somethin just as good but made it free... anybody know of any such software? b/c I dont' have a virtual 10 bux to pay online at the moment. Is there any other way i can clean my drivers out that won't involve $?

no company out there recommends you use drivercleaner on their box. i don't use it,...it's really not necessary.

I, on the other hand use it every time I uninstall video or audio drivers. I have had issues in the past (particularly with ATI drivers) with fragments of the old drivers conflicting with the new ones.

I personally think that $10 is a small price to pay for an application like DriverCleaner.

Just my opinion.

I, on the other hand use it every time I uninstall video or audio drivers. I have had issues in the past (particularly with ATI drivers) with fragments of the old drivers conflicting with the new ones.

I personally think that $10 is a small price to pay for an application like DriverCleaner.

Just my opinion.

agreed, i just fixed an issue with NWN by running DC and re installing my drivers, a simple reinstall didn't do the job.

no company out there recommends you use drivercleaner on their box. i don't use it,...it's really not necessary.

You may not have ever run into a problem that would require driver cleaning. I tried to clean out ati drivers and change the card to a nvidia-based card. However, the games show heavy glitching, which I assume is due to not properly cleaning the old drivers out. I can't think of too many other reasons that anyone would care to use driver cleaner other than changing out parts like video or sound cards to different brand products.

Back