Someone Stole My X800 Xt Pe

No my job is completely legal and legit, I just don't want to get into that because it's not whats important.

BTW: You XT none PEers, guess what... you DON'T have this card. Easily as it may overclock to PE speeds, it got rejected for PE status for one reason or another.

Don't cry to me because you think I can better spend my money. It's my money and I'll spend it on whatever overpriced anything I want. If you think I am making a mistake, shut it and let me make it. You have your method of doing things, I have mine.

nweibley said:
I have the card in my hot little hands and now I am a happy camper. Mmmm it's yummy too.

Gotta get it in now ... great job allstarshop did resolving it... still wish it didn't happen though!

:D

^^^^ der

if you didn't realize, i was just kidding about the "der"

but dude, you have no idea how pissed i would be in ur situation...but hey, at least u got the card!

nweibley said:
No my job is completely legal and legit, I just don't want to get into that because it's not whats important.

BTW: You XT none PEers, guess what... you DON'T have this card. Easily as it may overclock to PE speeds, it got rejected for PE status for one reason or another.

Don't cry to me because you think I can better spend my money. It's my money and I'll spend it on whatever overpriced anything I want. If you think I am making a mistake, shut it and let me make it. You have your method of doing things, I have mine.

My job's legit too...for awhile...damn corporations and their talk of outsourcing...

got any openings? :D

I still say it's cool you got the card and it was an honest mistake. Although...hehe...$700 for a video card? damn man...I need a job like yours....

Back