Someone recommend me some sound proofing?

AY786

Limp Gawd
Basically, my logitech z5500 sub is very loud and my parents are fed up lol. I was wondering is there any sound proofing available such as a mat or something that i can put the sub on which will absorb some of the bass etc.

If it's the subwoofer your parents are concerned about, go to the Logitec controller, the one with the dial on it, click on button called "level" until you get to "subwoofer" and dial it down to 0. No more subwoofer generated bass. Happy parents ;)

yeh but i want some bass, thats why i bought the system lol, just wondering if theres anything like some sort of foam padding or something out there that i can put the sub onto where i can still hear and feel some bass but stop it from spreading beyond my room

I suspect your parents would be more happy with bass sounds coming from your 5 speakers rather than your subwoofer.

But if you still want to use the subwoofer, then simply then turn the bass volume down to levels that keeps parents happy! It's "exactly" the same as physically soundproofing the subwoofer but less work.

(if you're talking about hearing the full bass from the subwoofer but keeping it in your room, that's a different matter, and you're talking about soundproofing your door and walls, and "not" the subwoofer itself and that's going to be very difficult.)

Back