Someone, please threaten to kick me!

poddo

2005 [H]orde|Bowl Champion
To help get me back into the swing of folding, I'm gonna need some form of competition. Anyone here on the forums around me want to throw down? I'm all about competition, and I'm all about finding a cure.
:)

If we keep up our current pace I'll pass you!!!!

in 3+ years....

no dice from me for now :D

Wow. I just was comparing my badge to aldamons, it really shows how far the clients/WU's have come lately.

i have over 3x as many WU's as he does, and hes got more points than me. I need to upgrade and get some GPU/SMP clients going! :(

Wow. I just was comparing my badge to aldamons, it really shows how far the clients/WU's have come lately.

i have over 3x as many WU's as he does, and hes got more points than me. I need to upgrade and get some GPU/SMP clients going! :(

Just look at mine, I kicked ya a long time ago as well :p

To help get me back into the swing of folding, I'm gonna need some form of competition. Anyone here on the forums around me want to throw down? I'm all about competition, and I'm all about finding a cure.

Overtake: 09-11-08, 9pm

I'm gonna be kicking you in a little less than a year..:)

Maybe sooner if I get my other box running SMP.....

To help get me back into the swing of folding, I'm gonna need some form of competition. :)

You could try and catch me.
I'm only averaging 10 WU per Day.

Luck ........... :D

I'll throw down with you. My production has been low in the last few months....I do not know why...

I'll throw down with you. My production has been low in the last few months....I do not know why...

;)

it is because you have not submitted your interview for [H]ard DC'er of the month! :D

given enough time. almost everyone :D
crank it up a bit.

06-22-08, 9am

I ramped down to zero points yesterday and not much more the day before. All just for you. ;) Now, your job is to match the ramp back up. :D
fhm_graph.png

;)

it is because you have not submitted your interview for [H]ard DC'er of the month! :D

Hahha, yeah I need to do this. Time has been bad to me. With working 50 hours a week AND finishing up my masters(going full time), I barely have enough time to sleep. In a few weeks though, I will be done with grad school..... Cant wait...

Back